+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics Thread for David Reid. (R.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    At least there is a difference between Biden and Trump. One is senile and the other is a maniac.

Sunsk and Starmer - Tory and Labour. Both as bad as each other.
    The UK media claims it's a "no contest" between Labour and the Conservatives at the next election.

I don't know why because if our braindead voting public actually looked there is not a cigarette paper between then as far as policies are concerned.

Both Starmer & Sunak think it's OK to starve the Gazans to death and illegally clear out the Palestinians from out of the West Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The UK media claims it's a "no contest" between Labour and the Conservatives at the next election.

I don't know why because if our braindead voting public actually looked there is not a cigarette paper between then as far as policies are concerned.

Both Starmer & Sunak think it's OK to starve the Gazans to death and illegally clear out the Palestinians from out of the West Bank.
    How many people will be bothered to turn out and vote? Of them, how many actually inform themselves or actually think about what the parties propose?

I don’t blame them totally. On past performance the parties spout bs in their manifestos then ignore it when in power.

You are right, BT. What does either party stand for that differentiates them?

How many people will be bothered to turn out and vote? Of them, how many actually inform themselves or actually think about what the parties propose?

I don’t blame them totally. On past performance the parties spout bs in their manifestos then ignore it when in power.

You are right, BT. What does either party stand for that differentiates them?
    They are both lying - cheating - self self self bunch of selfish people - I have never seen anything as bad as this.

My vote is going reform regardless if anyone says it’s a protest - vote or I’m helping Labour at least what they say in the most makes sense.

Sick to death of the other top two and their promises and lies , they’re like children at best in a playground he said - she said while all the time in the back ground behind the smoke and mirrors they’re milking it and robbing the public of a fair system.

If anyone thinks voting Labour will change things they are deluded or don’t listen - watch what is going on - this country will sink further under Labour and we’re teetering on the edge now.

I’ll wait for the Racist bigot comments coming ( put my tin hat on )

Reform for change all the way for me - never thought I’d say that away from the big two but if we don’t make a stand at some point it will never change, imo it’s rotten from the top down but they need teaching a lesson and to listen to the people - something they have refused to do for a long time .

Anyone outside their bubble is Fecked and worthless.

Time for change is now.

REFORM UK are just another in a long line of "alternative opportunists" led by Farage and his gang.

Starmer is a waste of space.

The United Kingdom cannot afford a FIFTH term of Tory rule.

WTF are we to do?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    REFORM UK are just another in a long line of "alternative opportunists" led by Farage and his gang.

Starmer is a waste of space.

The United Kingdom cannot afford a FIFTH term of Tory rule.

WTF are we to do?
    I don’t think they’ll win BT but it has to start somewhere and maybe they can get a few seats and build from that.

The manifesto is good but could they deliver it who knows - all I know is the so called two main parties aren’t worth listening to imo anyway.

A shock
    Is required or we’re doomed I’m afraid. .

Frankly army88 I'm a lot more concerned with how the Israelis are being allowed to wipe out the Palestinians despite being told to STOP by the ICJ.

Name:  So much for Godliness..jpg
Views: 38
Size:  86.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I don’t think they’ll win BT but it has to start somewhere and maybe they can get a few seats and build from that.

The manifesto is good but could they deliver it who knows - all I know is the so called two main parties aren’t worth listening to imo anyway.

A shock
    Is required or we’re doomed I’m afraid. .
    I agree, army. The political set up in Britain is another example of the lunatic asylum running the show.

I am no longer eligible to vote in Britain. However, I would only vote for a party that’s holds up a blank sheet of paper with the aim of starting again - what people actually want and what the country can afford.

I agree, army. The political set up in Britain is another example of the lunatic asylum running the show.

I am no longer eligible to vote in Britain. However, I would only vote for a party that’s holds up a blank sheet of paper with the aim of starting again - what people actually want and what the country can afford.

Hi Swiss, they've recently changed the law so ex-pats can register to vote now.

https://www.electoralcommission.org....egister-vote-0

There's a documentary currently available on C4, '20 Days In Mariupol'.

"An AP team of Ukrainian journalists trapped in the besieged city of Mariupol struggle to continue their work documenting atrocities of the Russian invasion. As the only international reporters who remain in the city, they capture what later become defining images of the war: dying children, mass graves, the bombing of a maternity hospital, and more."

I watched it last night, after it ended I didn't move for 10 minutes, such was the effect it had on me.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...umentary-oscar

https://20daysinmariupol.com/#trailer

I began to wonder why the situation Gaza had driven thousands of people to take to the streets of London for weeks on end, but this atrocity didn't stir these same people at all. There is only one logical explanation for the discrepancy..........Anti-Semitism. The city of Mariupol was not being destroyed by a Jewish military force, innocent Ukrainian civilians were not being targeted by Jews, residential areas were not being shelled by Jews, a maternity Unit was not shelled by Jews, so the Anti-Semites had no interest in the sufferings of the citizens of Mariupol and the streets of London remained quiet.

I would sincerely advise anyone gobbing off about Gaza to watch this and give their head a gentle wobble.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There's a documentary currently available on C4, '20 Days In Mariupol'.

"An AP team of Ukrainian journalists trapped in the besieged city of Mariupol struggle to continue their work documenting atrocities of the Russian invasion. As the only international reporters who remain in the city, they capture what later become defining images of the war: dying children, mass graves, the bombing of a maternity hospital, and more."

I watched it last night, after it ended I didn't move for 10 minutes, such was the effect it had on me.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...umentary-oscar

https://20daysinmariupol.com/#trailer

I began to wonder why the situation Gaza had driven thousands of people to take to the streets of London for weeks on end, but this atrocity didn't stir these same people at all. There is only one logical explanation for the discrepancy..........Anti-Semitism. The city of Mariupol was not being destroyed by a Jewish military force, innocent Ukrainian civilians were not being targeted by Jews, residential areas were not being shelled by Jews, a maternity Unit was not shelled by Jews, so the Anti-Semites had no interest in the sufferings of the citizens of Mariupol and the streets of London remained quiet.

I would sincerely advise anyone gobbing off about Gaza to watch this and give their head a gentle wobble.
    Unfortunately, the IDF have deliberately targeted and murdered almost all of the journalists in Gaza so news is at a bit of a premium.

"Since the October 7 terrorist attacks, at least 95 journalists, 90 of whom are Palestinian, have been killed in the region, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists, which has been tracking the mounting death toll. The non-profit said it is the deadliest conflict for journalists it has recorded since it started collecting data in 1992."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)