+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League 1 here we come.....

League 1 here we come.....

Judging from today's performance. Absolutely terrible, no way this lot will get promoted next season. They all played as if they had been drugged

No strike power ete etc . We need so much work on this side if we are going to do anything next year and a good number of new faces!!!!

If Foster is expected to lead the charge out of the Championship we are properly pfhucked.

Got to agree.

Kompany can't live off his glory season. Things need to change and fast, or we are heading into a major storm

Hey lads come on, be serious!.
    Even if your Burnsley don't look like they are going to go back up next season, that doesn't mean another relegation to Lg One does it. 👎

I have no faith in a strike force of Amdouni and Foster.... In any League..

Anybody any suggestions of manager who has a successfull track record of getting a team successfully promoted from the Championship 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Andingle01 View Post
    Anybody any suggestions of manager who has a successfull track record of getting a team successfully promoted from the Championship ��*♂️
    The stars very much aligned for VK last season and I honestly believe with the current squad we will not make the automatic promotion places.Play-offs maybe but only maybe.I believe there is some serious unrest in that dressing room and rightly so.

If we do go down to L1, I expect it will be the financial situation that causes it, that is more of a worry to me than any perceived deficiencies in the management team or playing squad.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If we do go down to L1, I expect it will be the financial situation that causes it, that is more of a worry to me than any perceived deficiencies in the management team or playing squad.
    If I were Pace I would be having some sleepless nights this Summer.He has some serious decisions to make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)