+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    My conscious is clear. It's the supporters that were too busy counting loyalty points that have f*cked it
    You have a valid point. Too many were more concerned about being able to get a ticket for certain matches than enjoying the football in front of them. We are as supporters though are fully paying the price now though as more realise what the club offers is pitiful and disrespectful as a football club. In reality though the club have no conscience and only care about a new training hub and stadium. The footballing side of matters has taken a back seat as has well been shown.
    Fans have only themselves too blame as the vast majority of people going to the matches listened to the manager and chairman whimpering about not being able to challenge one team from Glasgow. Add to that a player (still a big part of our team), a manager who needed time off from duties to think about lining his pockets with a hated opponent and a chairman who longs for a stronger team of who we all hate.
    No one can say we didn’t have it coming to us....as fans we should have demanded better and demanded someone ran the club that had an Aberdeen FC interest. We are all real mugs for contributing anything to Aberdeen FC whilst they are still here.

As fans at a small provincial club you can't simply demand things. It just doesn't work like that.

Only way to get serious change is a total boycott and that's just not the way up here. Don't know why but union type militant action is frowned upon big time in Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    As fans at a small provincial club you can't simply demand things. It just doesn't work like that.

Only way to get serious change is a total boycott and that's just not the way up here. Don't know why but union type militant action is frowned upon big time in Aberdeen.
    Milne has reacted to pressure before and he would do it again. I don’t think the Aberdeen Aberdeen FC fans have the desire anymore. It’s like too many have just given up or it could possibly be down to all the disappointment’s over Milne’s reign. It’s like nobody really cares nowadays.

Ach well, it's Saturday again but thank fk it's not an SPFL Saturday, so at least we wont be sh1te today

Happy Days

A Saturday without club football still seems wrong though.

I'll console myself with watching footage of Guffy fans being hammered by Czech police.

Of course it was the Czech's fault for having the kick off so late.

Tickets have sold fast for this one only 80 or so showing as left.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - lower tier

Pre - driving over from Edinburgh

Post - parking up at stratchclyde country park and toby carvery for some chow

Prediction - 1-2 considine winner

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    We'll keep up our brilliant run of not having more than 2 shots on target during the game.
    Probably get a good price for shots on target predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    A Saturday without club football still seems wrong though.

I'll console myself with watching footage of Guffy fans being hammered by Czech police.

Of course it was the Czech's fault for having the kick off so late.
    Seen clips of it a few times today on the news, and of course the media always try to make things appear more than they actually are, but, seriously Guff w@nk stain fans abroad have a reputation and FIFA / UEFA should step in and fkn ban the lot of them from traveling to any away game.
    There should not a guffy fan in attendance at any away from home guff international, they are a fkn disgrace

Reading the interview with Devlin in the match day programme for the Hibs game, it’s clear (to me anyway) that the player wasn’t injured earlier in the season. Maybe if our sycophantic local news guys had actually asked what the issue was with Devlin, we’d have found out. Or maybe they were briefed not to ask such pointed questions?

Leads to some kind of issue between player and manager. Funny how he was straight back into the side when we only had one other fit centre half available and then straight out again when those players came back.

Guaranteed he’ll be back on the bench for this game.

Unless it’s a tombola time Derek back 3 😂
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 16-10-2019 at 02:28 AM.

In/Oot - Oot as usual

Furryboots - Playin at a weddin oot in the sticks somewhere in deepest, darkest N.E. of Scotland.

Pre-match - brushin cat hairs aff ma ceilidh clobber

Post-match/pre-gig - feelin the good vibrations o' the van engine on ma airse via the passenger seat, then humphin gear.

Post-gig - humphin gear, then feelin the good vibrations o' the van engine on ma airse via the passenger seat.

Prediction - Cry me a feel, but Ah'm a feel wi a good feelin ... 3-1 the good guys ... even if we're nae good ... Curtis Main hat-trick - (only jokin! .... a Joe Lewis hat-trick is mair likely! )

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast