+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aberdeen is a racist city. I have never heard the likes. (barring JJ the Grand Pumba KKK leader) Scotland as a whole isnt racist

You dinna half speak pish when you want min
    Not my words. The words of a friend who moved here from Oslo. I'm not sure if you come from the city itself but I can certainly vouch for it being racist. I'm just speaking of old school casual racism like, nothing too barbaric. "Mississippi in the 30s" was how she described it. I think she was maybe over egging the cake but the point was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Not my words. The words of a friend who moved here from Oslo. I'm not sure if you come from the city itself but I can certainly vouch for it being racist. I'm just speaking of old school casual racism like, nothing too barbaric. "Mississippi in the 30s" was how she described it. I think she was maybe over egging the cake but the point was made.
    I read that the first time you posted it. So where did your Norweigan friend see lynching, burning crosses, segragation etc

Thats like me going into Manor and saying it reminds me of Syria

Your Norweigan friend sounds like a fud

I read that the first time you posted it. So where did your Norweigan friend see lynching, burning crosses, segragation etc

Thats like me going into Manor and saying it reminds me of Syria

Your Norweigan friend sounds like a fud
    You're in denial and I'm pretty sure you're not from the inner city. So it's cool. You're not to know about what the city is really like.

You're in denial and I'm pretty sure you're not from the inner city. So it's cool. You're not to know about what the city is really like.
    I am not you are correct. Most of my mates are from the "inner city" many of whom have been all their life. I have never heard a peep on racism from them. I have also never read enough to say its a racist city. The biggest incident was years ago when ex Aberdeen player Calum McHattie and his pal blootered a couple of chinese guys. That must be 15 year ago now

So explain, how is Aberdeen racist then. What goes on, Lynching in Logie? BNP demos over the Brig o Dee, tell me

How is your f@cking despicable arsehole stoney/dickheed..... I mean barrheed mate anyway. He quickly scarpered after he was outed as a racist bellend

I am not you are correct. Most of my mates are from the "inner city" many of whom have been all their life. I have never heard a peep on racism from them. I have also never read enough to say its a racist city. The biggest incident was years ago when ex Aberdeen player Calum McHattie and his pal blootered a couple of chinese guys. That must be 15 year ago now

So explain, how is Aberdeen racist then. What goes on, Lynching in Logie? BNP demos over the Brig o Dee, tell me

How is your f@cking despicable arsehole stoney/dickheed..... I mean barrheed mate anyway. He quickly scarpered after he was outed as a racist bellend
    I'll limit it to our supporters as it's s fitba thread. Our hardcore supporters, the casuals. Started out as the Byron Nazis. Somebody else mentioned the lad on a hooligan video being in the BNP and in the present they are almost exclusively anti-muslim and pro-brexit.

JJ isn't racist. Well no more so than the rest of us. Humans are inherently racist. Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal. Some folk can't handle having 'dark ****' in their inner psyche and go into denial about it. I recognise that like every human I have racist thoughts but I'm intelligent enough to suppress them. Others however aren't at ease owning up to it but it's human nature so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'll limit it to our supporters as it's s fitba thread. Our hardcore supporters, the casuals. Started out as the Byron Nazis
    Right, im only 35.Too young for the origins of the casuals but............ Surely someone can billsh@t that or surprise me and back that up. Never heard it before

Aberdeen isn’t a racist city.

Yes there are racist people in Aberdeen but there are racist people all over the world.

He’s talking Shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Aberdeen isn’t a racist city.

Yes there are racist people in Aberdeen but there are racist people all over the world.

He’s talking Shyte.
    We're all racist just to different extents. Of course I should add there's a big difference between the inherent racism in us all and the sort that drives folk to join political parties that are heavily racially motivated.

Right, im only 35.Too young for the origins of the casuals but............ Surely someone can billsh@t that or surprise me and back that up. Never heard it before
    Mix of Donkey Jacket Reds and Byron Nazis were the nucleus. The latter actually had t-shirts with their group name printed on them and they often had a union flag in the back window of the bus. Late 70s.

A small minority are of course. It's a fairly racist city and a football crowd is just a mirror of the local population so I'm not getting why it should cause such incredulity or surprise.
    What's this another fishing expedition ?? Or just good old fashioned trolling ? " a fairly racist City" how the feck you come to that tosh ? In all my time supporting the Dons I've only heard once an overtly Racist shout and that was closed down very quickly by the angry surrounding Dandies. So you could say the "football crowd" mirrored the local population ..or is it allowed to work that way. You owe the City of Aberdeen an apology and indeed the posters on here for your stupid off the cuff remark.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast