+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    What's this another fishing expedition ?? Or just good old fashioned trolling ? " a fairly racist City" how the feck you come to that tosh ? In all my time supporting the Dons I've only heard once an overtly Racist shout and that was closed down very quickly by the angry surrounding Dandies. So you could say the "football crowd" mirrored the local population ..or is it allowed to work that way. You owe the City of Aberdeen an apology and indeed the posters on here for your stupid off the cuff remark.
    I know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Right, im only 35.Too young for the origins of the casuals but............ Surely someone can billsh@t that or surprise me and back that up. Never heard it before
    100% factual
    Saw them at Tannadice one afternoon by the old segregation fence singing "we are nazis super nazis super nazis from the north"
    Must have been late 70's early 80's many of them visited London for matches and that chant was a Chelsea one with bridge replaced by north

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I know what I'm talking about.
    Im sure you do !! But hey I am very tolerant with stupidity but nae with those who are proud of it.

WTF have I logged into?
    Do I need to look back the pages to find posts on the football?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'll limit it to our supporters as it's s fitba thread. Our hardcore supporters, the casuals. Started out as the Byron Nazis. Somebody else mentioned the lad on a hooligan video being in the BNP and in the present they are almost exclusively anti-muslim and pro-brexit.

JJ isn't racist. Well no more so than the rest of us. Humans are inherently racist. Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal. Some folk can't handle having 'dark ****' in their inner psyche and go into denial about it. I recognise that like every human I have racist thoughts but I'm intelligent enough to suppress them. Others however aren't at ease owning up to it but it's human nature so it's nothing to be ashamed of.
    You are talking utter ****e...I have no idea who you are but would say you are the lad formally known as JJ...won’t go in to it but if you know who I am then you will know you are talking utter ****e...the Byron nazis were skins ...yes Aberdeen fans...hardly any became casuals ...as for ASC being racist ??? No ****ing chance ...it was the one thing that stood them apart from the other mobs ...as for recent years ? Definitely one or two arseholes I believe ...As for Aberdeen being a racist city ? Surely the bnp etc would have had a councillor or two or even a good few votes at council elections along the way

Were you born in 1973 ?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Were you born in 1973 ?
    For Bucky

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    WTF have I logged into?
    Do I need to look back the pages to find posts on the football?
    Flick back one page.

Watch you dont get a repetitive strain injury

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Flick back one page.

Watch you dont get a repetitive strain injury
    Woosh.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Woosh.
    Nae really a whoosh

More chance DR is attempting a massive whoosh though

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast