+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

In light of the sadly continuing dark times at our club and by popular demand I am happy that my experience in starting such threads is still in high demand and my efforts to the cause are still appreciated by some.
    So here we go, Murderwell away October 19th 2019.

In / Oot - It's a big NO!!!! from me as I really canna be @rsed with this sh1t any more.

Furryboots - somewhere in the sandpit

Pre - Power boating then maybe getting my pubic hair waxed of my ball sack (such fun)

Post - Kinda wishing I had not left the veet and hot wax on my ball sack for so long, but hey it will still be a happier feeling than watching Red TV ffs

Prediction - 2-0 murderwell but McWinless will be happy with the effort and commitment shown form the lads and how they stuck to the game plan and game management which is clearly still not working.

will take a 0-0 right now but seriously cannot see it.

Oh Derek McWinless

Good to see the OFFICIAL post off and running. Never too early to concentrate on the next game.

In/Oot - OOT

Prediction - Motherwell 2 Dons 1

Scorer - Cosgrove (pen)

In/Oot - In
    Pre - At a top reds house, right next door to Fir Park. One hopes there’s a decent buffet
    Post - New Century possibly then back into town
    Prediction- The buffet will be decent. Couldn’t really give a f*ck about the football

Good to see a match thread up early. Good on you Blowupsheep.
    I won’t bother my self by going to the match as I know it’s something of little interest at the moment. A big thanks to Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes for killing my desire of seeing the Dons. RedTV could well be getting ditched also....better things to do with my weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    .better things to do with my weekends.
    I know that feeling only too well pal

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots.-The country of the white flags

Pre - Local culture in Frances food capital

Post - Lyon v Dijon

Prediction- Lyon to win comfortably and me to eat too much

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Post - Lyon v Dijon
    Saw some of their game last night. Very disappointing. Meant to be a big derby match too.

No away fans, no party.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Saw some of their game last night. Very disappointing. Meant to be a big derby match too.

No away fans, no party.
    I watched it too. I booked the weekend away and hoped for St Etienne but they are away so Lyon will do. Probally head to Servette v St Gallen on Sunday too

Weekend away with Wee Man as i missed his birthday and will miss christmas
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-10-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post

No away fans, no party.
    Football is getting ruined by do gooders, silly pricing and bans on certain witty chanting. It’s only a matter of time before clubs stop away fans in this country. Killjoy’s!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I watched it too. I booked the weekend away and hoped for St Etienne but they are away so Lyon will do. Probally head to Servette v St Gallen on Sunday too

Weekend away with Wee Man as i missed his birthday and will miss christmas
    Speaking of St Gallen. I saw some of the Lugano v Dynamo Kyiv match played in their stadium. Terrible crowd.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast