+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

Oot

Couldn’t give a f**k.

3-0 Motherwell.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s only a matter of time before clubs stop away fans in this country. Killjoy’s!
    I remember one of the first games they tried it here. Chelsea were banned from Burnden Park. If I remember rightly they travelled up in big numbers and got in anyway.

Football is getting ruined by do gooders, silly pricing and bans on certain witty chanting. It’s only a matter of time before clubs stop away fans in this country. Killjoy’s!
    20 Euros for me and Wee Man at Lyon 15 and 5

Good to see a match thread up early. Good on you Blowupsheep.
    I won’t bother my self by going to the match as I know it’s something of little interest at the moment. A big thanks to Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes for killing my desire of seeing the Dons. RedTV could well be getting ditched also....better things to do with my weekends.
    Aye, I usually tune in on RedTV, or watch the match replay later if I can't watch live. However I'm getting close to just cancelling it as it's invariably a waste of 90 minutes of my life which leaves me in a bad mood. We don't even have a single player at the moment I actually enjoy watching.

Motherwell will likely beat us 2-0, unless we get a penalty, in which case it'll be 2-1. We'll keep up our brilliant run of not having more than 2 shots on target during the game and will likely pick up a further injury or suspension while we're at it.

The last time I went to Motherwell when things were looking really bleak we won 6-5

I'm not going this time so don't put any money on a repeat score.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    In/Oot - In
    Pre - At a top reds house, right next door to Fir Park. One hopes there’s a decent buffet
    Post - New Century possibly then back into town
    Prediction- The buffet will be decent. Couldn’t really give a f*ck about the football
    Exactly this

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    20 Euros for me and Wee Man at Lyon 15 and 5
    Certainly a lot better than we pay to watch top league football in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Aye, I usually tune in on RedTV, or watch the match replay later if I can't watch live. However I'm getting close to just cancelling it as it's invariably a waste of 90 minutes of my life which leaves me in a bad mood. We don't even have a single player at the moment I actually enjoy watching.

Motherwell will likely beat us 2-0, unless we get a penalty, in which case it'll be 2-1. We'll keep up our brilliant run of not having more than 2 shots on target during the game and will likely pick up a further injury or suspension while we're at it.
    It’s a bad day when we cannot be bothered watching it on the tv never mind going to the match.
    If you were the manager and the stats coming in nearly every single week saying 2 shots on target, you would surely do something about it as you would realise that is probably not enough to see games out and get decent results.
    Put it this way, imagine an advertisement for one of our matches that said....roll up roll up come and watch the Dons, £26 is all we ask per adult but consider the number £13 good luck as it costs you £13 for a shot on target. Can’t promise it will be a good one but it’s an effort nonetheless. You would tell them to shove it, unless you were at your wits end.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Totally my sentiments as well 100%
    WE all know I have been with Red TV now for god knows how many years and pretty much have watched every single game.
    I did not watch a single minute of the huns game despite logging on I came up with something better to do. And I never even bothered to log on to Red TV on Saturday, again I came up with something better to do.

Certainly a lot better than we pay to watch top league football in Scotland.
    Is right.

Scottish football should be about a tenner for popular sections and 15 for the luxurious seats.

Paying £26 for the mind numbingly boring dross a McInnes side serves up is bloody ridiculous.

To be fair even when they try cheap as chip tickets or even free ones the crowd doesn't seem to go up any. Bottom line is if the experience is boring then folk won't go even if it's gratis.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast