+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell away October 19th roll call, match thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Ah well, that's another contract extension. The league is terrible.
    Are you not happy at all that we won 3-0?

Better carry on with the gardening.

Good result today and a good penalty save from Joe Lewis. I thought Leigh was very good in midfield...probably one of the best midfield performances this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    A majestic 30 seconds
    He was breathing out his a**e at the end though

Good result. Didnt see that coming.

Willie Miller was waxing lyrical so must have been good as hes a hard man to please

What a great game. The tactical tombola certainly worked.
    I thought Leigh was brilliant in midfield. I truly believe he’s been far more effective in his start at Aberdeen than Lowe was.
    Lowe grew as a player at Aberdeen, but didn’t start as well as Leigh.

Vyner in midfield did the quiet mans game, often unassuming but filled gaps all over the place and what a cracker of a goal.

Cosgrove was immense up front today, in fact a good all-round team performance.

Motherwell are a decent team under Robinson, but suffered as we often do with teams sitting deep and hitting on the counter.
    It may have been different however if they had scored their pen in the first 5 minutes.

We’ll likely play the same tactics next week, but I’d expect a change in starting line-up.

He's not sending the letter. Typical of posh ****s like him. They genuinely think laws are only for people beneath them.

A great result and my all accounts a good performance but possibly not entirely unexpected. Motherwell are 9th in league based on home performances and joint top on away form.

But there's no point doing well one week and then letting Celtic have it all their own way next week. I'll hold back on the gushing praise until I see how we deal with Timothy...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He was breathing out his a**e at the end though
    That means he's giving his all, something we've been lacking

Well as others have said on here i hold my hands up,didn't see that performance or result coming so well done to DM for getting his tactics spot on,not often i've said that this season,special mention to Leigh he was my motm,also Cosgrove lead the line well and his finish was sublime,all three goals were quality finishes to be fair,more of the same next week please

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    To be fair I don’t think any of us saw that coming
    Ahem ...

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Prediction - Cry me a feel, but Ah'm a feel wi a good feelin ... 3-1 the good guys ... even if we're nae good ...
    .... close enough ??

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast