+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ihiekwe and Mattock..

Mattock were offered a new deal last year which he would not sign like the Four wingers, at the end of the day they are all bog standard foot ballers and NOT worth £3,000 a week, so if they don’t sign we move on !

they all day to the local paper they want to sign but do they really??

they be seeing how rotherham get on this season promotion and any other offers.
    mattock will be on his way and ike will sign because he won't get any better offers

If i were Mattock i,d be thinking about signing that contract after Clarke,s debut performance

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    If they go in January, for bigger wages, would the agent get a bigger bonus?
    If there's a transfer fee involved would the agent get a cut of that as well?
    I don't know Wrinkly about what the agent agreements are with each player but the point I was making is that an agents job is to get a player a contract and if that means that a player who resigns with the same club would be entitled to a cut just as much as if the player went to another club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12