+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Done with the game

Done with the game

Done with AFC? Had it with the Scottish game? Fed up of watching sh*te?

Then this is the thread for you. Discuss with others who feel similar, explore the emotions that you are going through.

Organise weekly days out to find better things to do with your precious time. Start a craft class. Visit aquariums.

I guarantee you it is free and it saves all the other threads from getting clogged up with your moans.

Fascist.

I always wondered why you would even bother coming onto a football forum called Aberdeen mad if you have had it with AFC.

I’m sure there are food type forums for example who would be happy to discuss whether it’s chipper or chippie and how pish school milk was back in the day.

I still want us to win but currently have no interest in going to a match and now ready to ditch watching us on the tv. Blame Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes. One loves a strong Rangers and the other is making us unwatchable.

Careful. We'd better do what the "top reds" tell us to do 😃

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I always wondered why you would even bother coming onto a football forum called Aberdeen mad if you have had it with AFC.

I’m sure there are food type forums for example who would be happy to discuss whether it’s chipper or chippie and how pish school milk was back in the day.
    It's CHIPPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    It's CHIPPER.
    Only if youve got 6 fingers, webbed feet and know at least one Murdo

One thing I've noticed from central belt is that football means more hence more die hards and there are more folk in central next .

It's a difficult one but I'll never stop wanting us to win its just I'll take a while to get use to it being back to a even bigger devide pre 2012.

In any case I might be living nearly 4k miles awa by then.

Actually for once I'm nae bothered about the scotland break wish it was for 2 or 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I've got ten fingers, admittedly one of them is a mallet finger if that makes any difference, no webbed feet, can't even swim and know nobody called Murdo.

It's a CHIPPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Whilst those who say chippie, tend to have only 9 fingers left, usually with LOVE & HAT tattooed on them, pals who are all called wee Bobby or big Rab & think that chips & cheese contribute one of your recommended 5 a day, by the way big man an aw that hen...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast