+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    They've got rid of a Head Coach whose just presided over a terrible start and left the new guy 33 games to sort it. No complaints from me.
    With a win record of 48% at two different clubs .

Tha'll not be seeing too many second halfs this season when this particular chosen one gets to work .

20 points max .

They've got rid of a Head Coach whose just presided over a terrible start and left the new guy 33 games to sort it. No complaints from me.
    Whoever's next in Steve faces the same dilemmas both Stendel and Hecky faced. The former went too gung ho and the latter tried mekkin us hard to beat. Neither style gave us positive results in this division although under Hecky we at least ed aif a chane of survival. Any suggestions on a possible style of play that the next head coach could adopt that yields the necessary results with a group of inexperienced kids? Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Whoever's next in Steve faces the same dilemmas both Stendel and Hecky faced. The former went too gung ho and the latter tried mekkin us hard to beat. Neither style gave us positive results in this division although under Hecky we at least ed aif a chane of survival. Any suggestions on a possible style of play that the next head coach could adopt that yields the necessary results with a group of inexperienced kids? Me neither.
    Steve unfortunately tends to do this when the results aren't great .

Blame the HC and fuq the reasons why , a simple sacking will solve the problem , everyone got a shelf life ....... right steve ....??

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Steve unfortunately tends to do this when the results aren't great .

Blame the HC and fuq the reasons why , a simple sacking will solve the problem , everyone got a shelf life ....... right steve ....??
    I feel for Stendel. It isn't good being sacked. Horrible feeling but if your jobs coaching players to win football matches and you keep getting beat you're gunna lose your job.

I hope the rumours are incorrect and the new guy is a resounding success.

I also wish Stendel well in the future.

I feel for Stendel. It isn't good being sacked. Horrible feeling but if your jobs coaching players to win football matches and you keep getting beat you're gunna lose your job.

I hope the rumours are incorrect and the new guy is a resounding success.

I also wish Stendel well in the future.

I think Stendel walked rather than been sacked. If the new guy is a resounding success with the squad we have I'll eat my hat

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think Stendel walked rather than been sacked. If the new guy is a resounding success with the squad we have I'll eat my hat
    Collins

Cavare Anderson Halme Diaby B.Williams

Mowatt Styles Mcgeehan

Woodrow Schmidt

Collins

Cavare Anderson Halme Pinillos

Brown Mowatt Dougall Thomas

Wilks Woodrow

Collins

Anderson Halme Sibbick

Chaplin Mowatt Styles Dougall Wilks

Schmidt Woodrow

Collins

Cavare Anderson Sibbick B.Williams

Thiam Mcgeehan Mowatt Thomas

Chaplin Woodrow.

Collins

Cavare Anderson Halme Diaby B.Williams

Mowatt Styles Mcgeehan

Woodrow Schmidt

Collins

Cavare Anderson Halme Pinillos

Brown Mowatt Dougall Thomas

Wilks Woodrow

Collins

Anderson Halme Sibbick

Chaplin Mowatt Styles Dougall Wilks

Schmidt Woodrow

Collins

Cavare Anderson Sibbick B.Williams

Thiam Mcgeehan Mowatt Thomas

Chaplin Woodrow.
    Sorry Steve you've lost me
    What point are you making with this post?
    Is it that he is trying to find the best combination
    Just like Hecky had to do
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 09-10-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Stendel was sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Sorry Steve you've lost me
    What point are you making with this post?
    Is it that he is trying to find the best combination
    Just like Hecky had to do
    I'm pointing out different personel and formations Stendel could have used without playing people out of position.

Just gone to favourite for the job

The silence is deafening at oakwell from the corridors of power and from what I’ve been told are refusing to do interviews

I can’t help but think this bloke has been groomed for the gig (allegedly) . It’s a big fat no from me , whilst it’s not his fault if he lands the role (why wouldn’t someone who has skulked about the lower leagues all his career take the job-he’s got nothing to lose), I can’t help but feel it would be one of the most underwhelming appointments I’ve ever known.

If this happens then I will never have felt as disincentivised to go to the games

We’re clearly only going to appoint a yes man.........ladies and gentlemen I give to you Adam Murray!!!! (Slow hand clap follows)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast