+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Murray

Adam Murray

If he gets the gig full time this has a stench of the Simon Davey scenario and unless we show a little bit of ambition - which if transfer dealings are to go by I wont hold my breath - I might have to call it time on 35 years of my 42 crawling the planet of going down to Oakwell.

If we are going to make an appointment of someone untried then at least lets have Devaney / Hassell type manager as at least the fans will also get behind them

If this board arent careful the atmosphere will get quite toxic down at Oakwell to the point where the owners might not be very welcome.

If tha geeim job thull save a mint !! A G M C

Unfortunately there needs to by a boycott of games! This lot need to go, Conway should resign! The club statement is awful no thanks for what Daniels done for them, they should hang their heads in shame! So disappointed with my club.

They've got rid of a Head Coach whose just presided over a terrible start and left the new guy 33 games to sort it. No complaints from me.

And for those that do attend against Swansea you should sing “There’s only one Daniel Stendel” the whole game along with “Conway out” , “Sack the board“ , “You don’t know what you’re doing” but most of all “Get out of our club, get out of our club, you useless b*stards get out of our club”

Presided over a terrible start with a bunch of kids he was given and players sold from under him, he never stood a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Unfortunately there needs to by a boycott of games! This lot need to go, Conway should resign! The club statement is awful no thanks for what Daniels done for them, they should hang their heads in shame! So disappointed with my club.
    This club is now unrecognisable from the one DS came to, we're not even a rich persons play thing !

I dont know what it is and whether its the same supporting other clubs, but it sucks the life out of folk at times, you could see in DS's body language and demeanour that all was not well on Grove Street.

If the board think that I will keep on going down irrespective of what happens off the field well think again - I once might've been that way but not any more! I cant speak for other people but I'm sure quite alot of people feel a similar way

I can get the fact that we cant spend big on wages etc and have no problem with that and like the fact we are run prudently, however my big beef is with everytime we get the feeling we might be onto something we seem to have the wholesale stripping of our playing assets and no vision that if we gambled abit we might make the playoffs etc. At what point as a fan do you draw the line and say enoughs enough? It allegedly has taken DS 1 season to draw this conclusion

Was Daniel sacked as Ponte suggests above or did he walk from an untenable job ? The phrase "separated from the club" leaves a lot to interpret, probably deliberate to save Hoss's face.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    This club is now unrecognisable from the one DS came to, we're not even a rich persons play thing !

I dont know what it is and whether its the same supporting other clubs, but it sucks the life out of folk at times, you could see in DS's body language and demeanour that all was not well on Grove Street.

If the board think that I will keep on going down irrespective of what happens off the field well think again - I once might've been that way but not any more! I cant speak for other people but I'm sure quite alot of people feel a similar way

I can get the fact that we cant spend big on wages etc and have no problem with that and like the fact we are run prudently, however my big beef is with everytime we get the feeling we might be onto something we seem to have the wholesale stripping of our playing assets and no vision that if we gambled abit we might make the playoffs etc. At what point as a fan do you draw the line and say enoughs enough? It allegedly has taken DS 1 season to draw this conclusion
    Gudden Renno , i can assure you your not on your own in what you say ,

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Unfortunately there needs to by a boycott of games! This lot need to go, Conway should resign! The club statement is awful no thanks for what Da
    niels done for them, they should hang their heads in shame! So disappointed with my club.
    It isn't your club Perky it's theirs and they have once again showed their cards not even a thank you to DS it just shows what complete 2ats they are fk em

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast