+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Felt So Angry As I Do Right Now

Never Felt So Angry As I Do Right Now

If it wasn't enough that our Daniel has left the club the statement the club put out was an absolute disgrace this morning .

These people running this shyte show don't represent us or thousands of others .

What a collection of fecking classless fuqwits .

I agree Animal. They're embarrassing the club on the pitch and now they're embarrassing us off it.

Wife's just asked me why I'm so quiet tonight , i answered that I'm stuck for words , but , the club i've followed all my life has now left me feeling betrayed and hurt , i and many more I'm sure feel the same , it's like we're not wanted or appreciated any more , I'm fuming at what's happened overnight , and i really don't think I will be renewing next season , what is the point in renewing ? Same old sell sell sell , never making progress , while I wish the football club well , I also wish the current owners to fail , i feel gutted tonight , GREEDY BARSTUDS .hope your happy ,

Statement the club put out when Morais was sacked after his debacle of a tenure put the final nail in our coffin in 2018 .

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/statement/

Apparently the players had a day off yesterday and Daniel was told to stay away today, could not say goodbye to them.
    I am gutted and angry

I don’t normally rant but I need to say something and wish for fellow fans to input because I’m just gobsmacked!
    I’m fuming, absolutely fuming! As fuming as when Danny went to the pigs!
    I wasn’t happy with hecky but not as bad as this. Even if we went down I’d stick by Stendel!
    Ffs! Why?!
    Results aren’t his fault, team isn’t his fault. Only fault is same tactics, which hand he’s been dealt, I don’t think is really his whole fault either!
    Why?!!!! Why why why have they done this!!!
    Who the eck will get this team and town connected to the level Daniel did?
    Why hasn’t tonge and stern been given the job?
    The club statement is down right fowl! Utterly against what this clubs values are all about and what this clubs board are trying to achieve. Why say that after all you have promoted in club values. Says a lot x players, social media and tarn radio presenters are agreeing that this is not acceptable.
    Daniel - I’ve said on Twitter, I solute you! Thank you for the best 15 months of football in the last 20 years. I will always hold you in high regard and will always buy you a beer! Thanks for everything and I wish you the best at Sunderland! A club that will overtake us because they will spend money on a manager who asks for their support!

Fuming! Just fuming!

Live in Cheshire - feel I can’t be arsed attending - season ticket holder!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    I don’t normally rant but I need to say something and wish for fellow fans to input because I’m just gobsmacked!
    I’m fuming, absolutely fuming! As fuming as when Danny went to the pigs!
    I wasn’t happy with hecky but not as bad as this. Even if we went down I’d stick by Stendel!
    Ffs! Why?!
    Results aren’t his fault, team isn’t his fault. Only fault is same tactics, which hand he’s been dealt, I don’t think is really his whole fault either!
    Why?!!!! Why why why have they done this!!!
    Who the eck will get this team and town connected to the level Daniel did?
    Why hasn’t tonge and stern been given the job?
    The club statement is down right fowl! Utterly against what this clubs values are all about and what this clubs board are trying to achieve. Why say that after all you have promoted in club values. Says a lot x players, social media and tarn radio presenters are agreeing that this is not acceptable.
    Daniel - I’ve said on Twitter, I solute you! Thank you for the best 15 months of football in the last 20 years. I will always hold you in high regard and will always buy you a beer! Thanks for everything and I wish you the best at Sunderland! A club that will overtake us because they will spend money on a manager who asks for their support!

Fuming! Just fuming!

Live in Cheshire - feel I can’t be arsed attending - season ticket holder!

Good post mi owd, explains the feelings of many I should think.

First and foremost the club statement was shocking but the board had to act to try and stave off relegation. Stendel brought us back from League 1 playing some great stuff but we're near the bottom. They had to act. People cry down the board on recruitment but that was the policy before Stendel signed. He knew what he was getting into.

If sacking Stendel keeps us up it will be forgotten just like when Andy Ritchie was sacked.

I think some fans are massively over-reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    First and foremost the club statement was shocking but the board had to act to try and stave off relegation. Stendel brought us back from League 1 playing some great stuff but we're near the bottom. They had to act. People cry down the board on recruitment but that was the policy before Stendel signed. He knew what he was getting into.

If sacking Stendel keeps us up it will be forgotten just like when Andy Ritchie was sacked.

I think some fans are massively over-reacting.
    Not sure I quite agree there Steve although I do understand your point. The general policy of not loaning lots of players and developing them for other clubs, or not signing players on big wages that we can't afford who are on the back end of their careers is fine, and yes I'm sure Stendel was aware of this. But when you throw in getting rid of a keeper and central defensive pair (who had one of the best records in all leagues), losing a 19 goal a year striker who is also a 'plan-b', and sign a bunch of players with predominantly little or no experience of the English game it's a different picture. The fans are reacting because for once the general "we" aren't placing the blame at the managers door, or even the players for that matter.

In terms of the statement I still don't believe it's been confirmed whether he resigned or he was sacked. My bet is that the relationship has gone very sour and may have legal connotations, hence the vague statement on separating. Regardless of this however they could have still thanked Stendel and at least tried to stave off some of the negativity. In terms of staying up I think with the current squad even Mr's Klopp and Guardiola would struggle, and that's not the players fault either. The only way a new manager will do the job is with some significant investment in January (or the free agent market) and a change of philosophy in terms of our style. But I can't see that happening with the current clowns in charge :-/ . . . . . SAD times"

I'm led to believe there was a behind closed doors game on Monday, v Doncaster Rovers under 18s , the Reds lineup featured a few foreign trialists and out of contract /free agents , DS watched this , it sounds like he has had a few exchanges recently over certain players, it's thought DS had another go at the Board after this game ? Schmit played and apparently was garbage ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast