+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad innit!

Sad innit!

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  97.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  97.2 KB
    I quite like this piece of tumbleweed, he has a kind of a perky, determined look about him.

Certainly not the M6 around Brum.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Certainly not the M6 around Brum.
    Thanks for the reply Abbo, but actually I was trying to comment on the lack of activity on the board at the moment.

I have to agree. This used to be a thriving board, with lots of contributors. It still receives loads of views, but there are only a few regular posters now. I think some have been put of by keyboard warriors! However, as long as we keep it going others hopefully will return.

Just popping in to say hello. Love the 'brush cut'. You're quite right, as I posted a little while ago.
    I ca remember there were some interesting O/Ts.
    I'll pop off now and see what I can think of.
    Love from South Arica UTW
    Delboy

Quote Originally Posted by XDelboy12 View Post
    Just popping in to say hello. Love the 'brush cut'. You're quite right, as I posted a little while ago.
    I ca remember there were some interesting O/Ts.
    I'll pop off now and see what I can think of.
    Love from South Arica UTW
    Delboy
    Thanks for dropping by mate!

I just pressed the wrong button and ended up on Wolves Forum UK.
    At the risk of being black-balled from here, I must say it is quite chatty. Might be worth a look occasionally

Cheers Delboy, I'll take a look. Although it's difficult for me to "chat" as such due to the time difference and the fact I am out of town again [Delaware]. Everyone else has usually gone to bed.

I have to say that one of the things that really puts me off this site seems to the profound increase in the the number of bloody popup ads that seem to be never ending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)