+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad innit!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    I have to say that one of the things that really puts me off this site seems to the profound increase in the the number of bloody popup ads that seem to be never ending.
    I don't have that problem at all. Why I don't know because I haven't loaded any fancy ad blockers or anything although there must be something keeping them out!

Those critters are surprisingly agile when the wind is up. One of them rolled into my path on I76 in eastern Colorado a few years back and left a good size dent in the fender. Fortunately I was on four wheels and not two.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Those critters are surprisingly agile when the wind is up. One of them rolled into my path on I76 in eastern Colorado a few years back and left a good size dent in the fender. Fortunately I was on four wheels and not two.
    Didn't realize tht they were that substantial Rob! Learn something new every day. Which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    I have to agree. This used to be a thriving board, with lots of contributors. It still receives loads of views, but there are only a few regular posters now. I think some have been put of by keyboard warriors! However, as long as we keep it going others hopefully will return.
    You are quite right Abbo. I have used another site for some time now, posting under a different name (a site that you post on occasionally). I don't get any of the childish nonsense that became the norm on here. I am reluctant to go far beyond posting on the prediction league in case the nonsense starts again.

A limited few destroyed this site. They know who they are. I hope they are happy that they wrecked something that was great fun at one time!

Come on Wokes, take the plunge, maybe we can breath a bit more life back into the site.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Didn't realize tht they were that substantial Rob! Learn something new every day. Which is good.
    There is some solid wood inside them.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    You are quite right Abbo. I have used another site for some time now, posting under a different name (a site that you post on occasionally). I don't get any of the childish nonsense that became the norm on here. I am reluctant to go far beyond posting on the prediction league in case the nonsense starts again.

A limited few destroyed this site. They know who they are. I hope they are happy that they wrecked something that was great fun at one time!
    They haven't posted for a long time Wokes, don't be put off.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    They haven't posted for a long time Wokes, don't be put off.
    Thanks for the support Norton. The sad fact is that I really like the site that I use now as does another formerly prolific poster from here and, although I visit here frequently, I am rarely tempted to post. Perhaps an increase in topics would help. I think that Woody has done well with this one.

I used to enjoy the picture threads, perhaps someone could start one of those as I would be happy to join in if I can remember what to do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)