+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Diangana

Diangana

This lad Diangana from the hammers is class and he links up so well with pereira,we should go all out to sign both of them on a permanent Basis.Bit I’m sure west ham will want him back in Jan Diangana that is.I think if we can keep diangana for the season a top 2 Finnish is on the cards.

Thoughts from you all

COYB

They have plenty of cover in that area so I think it’s highly unlikely they’ll need him back.

I thought the Diangana loan was a season long loan? I don’t remember anything about a clause allowing West Ham to recall him in January.

May be wrong but I sincerely hope I am not because I think we need to keep him for the season if we are to go up automatically.

They have a January recall on him.

A premier league club would be very stupid not to have a recall in Jan on loans, and unfortunately Brady isn't stupid.

If he continues in the way he has started I expect the degenerate dwarf sullivan try to hold us to ransom by way of a bigger loan fee demand or recall and send him to one of our rivals who are willing to pay.

With Lai at the helm diangana will be ours for good in Jan
    Lol lol lol
    Just pay the money to secure him

Diangana will be gone in January. They come here play great love the club, then go in January. It stinks to think that you can only keep average players on loan. As soon as they shine.....gone.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Diangana will be gone in January. They come here play great love the club, then go in January. It stinks to think that you can only keep average players on loan. As soon as they shine.....gone.
    Depends on West Ham's position. They're quite well stocked out wide, but if they start getting some dodgy results and slip down the table (like Leicester did last season) or a couple of injuries he'll be going back. If not, then why recall him just to sit on their bench when he's starting for us every week?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    They have a January recall on him.
    Hope Hammers are doing ok so....cause its really enjoyable to see The Albion running at pace for a change.....youth in the team make such a difference........Mores a pity they are not season long loans anymore....can be quite disruptive losing decent players at half way stage....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)