+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belper FA Cup £10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Belper FA Cup £10

seems reasonable price for the FA cup game against Belper

The Derek Pavis Stand and lower section of the Air-IT Kop will be open for our fans, with the Jimmy Sirrel Stand housing away supporters as normal.

Season ticket holders in the Derek Pavis Stand and lower section of the Air-IT Kop will have their seats reserved until 6pm on Saturday 12 October (following the home match against Torquay United). Season ticket holders whose seats are not available for this match (Family Stand, upper Air-IT Kop) will be able to purchase an alternative available seat. Please see the 'How to Buy' section below for further details.

Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Saturday 12 October

Adults £10
    over 60 £7
    18-21 £7
    Under 18 £3
    Under 12 £1
    under 7 £ free
    Last edited by TheNottinghamMan; 09-10-2019 at 02:12 PM.

It's interesting they are closing the Family stand and upper Kop?

Just tried to by a ticket for this game to be greeted with the following message:

"We're sorry! Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?"

What f@cking privileges do you need to buy a ticket against Belper Town?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just tried to by a ticket for this game to be greeted with the following message:

"We're sorry! Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?"

What f@cking privileges do you need to buy a ticket against Belper Town?
    LOL .. Its for the few, not the man ... good old Tory mantra

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    LOL .. Its for the few, not the man ... good old Tory mantra

Beats the good old Labour mantra, ''For the many, not the Jew''.

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    LOL .. Its for the few, not the man ...
    If it's a ladies only game that explains it.

Can you pay on the gate? Far North Queensland will be attending for the 1st time in years.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Can you pay on the gate? Far North Queensland will be attending for the 1st time in years.
    Yes and no. You can pay on the day, but you can't hand over your tenner at the turnstile. On matchday you have to go to the ticket office first to purchase your ticket, then go to the gates. I would guess that there will only be around 3,000 there for this one, so it shouldn't be much of a problem unless you arrive at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes and no. You can pay on the day, but you can't hand over your tenner at the turnstile. On matchday you have to go to the ticket office first to purchase your ticket, then go to the gates. I would guess that there will only be around 3,000 there for this one, so it shouldn't be much of a problem unless you arrive at the last minute.
    I'm hoping that there will be double the 3,000 you suggest. I think there will be a lot of local interest. The game has been well plugged on Radio Derby and I think there will be a fair few neutrals there looking to see a giant killing. I may be wrong but hopeful for a decent crowd. I remember when I used to watch Arnold playing in the old Midlands League that Belper were always one of their opponents. Used to be some good games in that league. Eastwood, Frickley, Alfreton. George Smith in the Arnold goal, Pete Shepherd on the wing and Roger Rann up front playing at King George's playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I'm hoping that there will be double the 3,000 you suggest. I think there will be a lot of local interest. The game has been well plugged on Radio Derby and I think there will be a fair few neutrals there looking to see a giant killing. I may be wrong but hopeful for a decent crowd. I remember when I used to watch Arnold playing in the old Midlands League that Belper were always one of their opponents. Used to be some good games in that league. Eastwood, Frickley, Alfreton. George Smith in the Arnold goal, Pete Shepherd on the wing and Roger Rann up front playing at King George's playing field.
    Ex-Notts Bobby Tait played for Arnold in the Midland League. Understand he's in the Notts ex-players association. Saw him at Meadow Lane last year. Great little inside-forward in his day.

Other names, maybe slightly before yours, I remember are Joe Boucher, Pete Burton and Arthur Oldham. They were fun days on George's Rec.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast