+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Abraham: England prepared to walk off over racist abuse

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Who else contributes to most ot posts in just the same way? IBS? Fire? Grist? Brin? Kerr?

Don't you think they have an agenda? Do they try and push their view point on others just as much as I do? Why not have a go at them for pushing their political agendas?

Some go much further than me. Some start ot post after ot post. Are they pushing their agendas? I havent started one. If be perfectly happy for their to be no ot posts. So why aren't you having a pop at them for pushing their agendas?
    I believe you are the only bona fide activist on here?

You have an agenda 😉

Just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just out of interest, who on here has heard first hand ( not any on line stuff) any RACIST abuse of of a footballer ?
    I assumed Grist meant in the last few years.
    Last time i heard anything like that was 1980,s at Millmoor

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    I believe you are the only bona fide activist on here?

You have an agenda 😉

Just an opinion.
    An activist is a person who campaigns to bring about political change. All on here are pushing their views, campaigning on a public forum, for the change (or no change as is the case in some!) they want to see and nothing wrong with that is there?

I wish for a footy site with no ot posts and no political agendas being pushed. Maybe you should have a word with those who keep starting them?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Good points. Footy has come a long way. Heard loads of it when I went home and away as a lad in the early 80s. Thankfully its quite rare on the terraces now and thats great

An activist is a person who campaigns to bring about political change. All on here are pushing their views, campaigning on a public forum, for the change (or no change as is the case in some!) they want to see and nothing wrong with that is there?

I wish for a footy site with no ot posts and no political agendas being pushed. Maybe you should have a word with those who keep starting them?
    Are replying to them,talk about a dog with a bone,give it a fecking rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Are replying to them,talk about a dog with a bone,give it a fecking rest.
    Sorry Dad :-)

Really? I quite like the OT subjects. I think you do too. Come on admit it, you are quite happy for millersmad to have OT?

I'd even go as far as saying, and im really pushing the boundaries here so forgive me if I'm wrong, that you wouldn't contribute to this board if there was no OT.

Can we close this thread down as it didn't happen and Southgate only gave him two minutes to walk off anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Can we close this thread down as it didn't happen and Southgate only gave him two minutes to walk off anyway?
    Does that mean he's no longer eligible to play for Nigeria? If so, result!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes, that is what I meant.

It’s always been there but now according to some it’s “on an industrial scale”

The Bulgarian FA have now made a formal complaint to UEFA claiming that the comments made by England players are unjust and exaggerated and that the English FA is fixated on the topic.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast