+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Abraham: England prepared to walk off over racist abuse

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Thanks for your unbelievably condescending response which i half expected.
    Perhaps it would be beneficial if you didnt question someone,s intelligence because they dont agree with you.
    As i have said before my opinion is that no one should be treated differently or get more sympathy because of what may have happened in the past. Abuse is abuse.

Is it ok for you to recognise that this is a messageboard and people have different opinions. Opinions arent wrong, just different.
    You also have to make allowances for his superiority complex flourbasher

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Thanks for your unbelievably condescending response which i half expected.
    Perhaps it would be beneficial if you didnt question someone,s intelligence because they dont agree with you.
    As i have said before my opinion is that no one should be treated differently or get more sympathy because of what may have happened in the past. Abuse is abuse.

Is it ok for you to recognise that this is a messageboard and people have different opinions. Opinions arent wrong, just different.
    To be fair FB John2 (kicked out of young Conservative party for being too mouthy) sometimes offers some reasonable debating points and opinions, he sometimes goes off piste though resorting to “better than you” posts which let him down, even though he’s no better informed than a steelworker from easedene

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    To be fair FB John2 (kicked out of young Conservative party for being too mouthy) sometimes offers some reasonable debating points and opinions, he sometimes goes off piste though resorting to “better than you” posts which let him down, even though he’s no better informed than a steelworker from easedene

It’s about here when Kerr logs in.

I have to say the England players and the FA have handled this issue appallingly.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I have to say the England players and the FA have handled this issue appallingly.
    To be fair, they are damned if they do, damned if they don’t

There is an issue with racist chanting but it is also overblown in the press and in online media.

If the FA was to agree with that view then they would be crucified in the media because it sells papers and gets hits on websites.

The sheep would never stop bleating.

It's started already. Bulgaria 2-0 down and now the booing/attack on Sterling has started.

Ref has halted the game and asked for a public announcement. What's the betting this game gets called off.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It's started already. Bulgaria 2-0 down and now the booing/attack on Sterling has started.

Ref has halted the game and asked for a public announcement. What's the betting this game gets called off.

Yes I was thinking same Brin

Southgate now making a further complaint to the 4th official....this game will not see the end.

Teams now stood on the pitch as the game is halted yet again.....disgusting and very sad to see in today's society.

Can see trouble outside the ground after this.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    In what way handled appallingly?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast