+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- tweet by leave eu

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I apologise to Soccerman if I offended him by referring to his late son as part of a petty argument. In penance I sentence myself to a minimum of two weeks of silence on NCM.
    El Sid
    Well played Sid.....no more arguments from me, see you in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Thats why the conchies want wiping out. Say that to all the men that gave their lives for this country.
    My father was a conchie. He drove medicines from China to Burma with no protection. The brother he corresponded with throughout the war served in the Eighth Army. Neither of them thought that the other was a coward.

Still no posts by Joe since this thread descended into the gutter.....I hope that the same group of "usual suspects" acting in remarkable unison havenīt alienated yet another long-term poster?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Still no posts by Joe since this thread descended into the gutter.....I hope that the same group of "usual suspects" acting in remarkable unison havenīt alienated yet another long-term poster?
    Lying through your teeth seems to come naturally to you tarquin. Please list the names of those who acted in "remarkable unison" with the offending post. I haven't seen a single poster support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Lying through your teeth seems to come naturally to you tarquin. Please list the names of those who acted in "remarkable unison" with the offending post. I haven't seen a single poster support it.
    To be fair Elite, neither have I ...... but no doubt Tarko will reply. Anyway....... ASC has apologised .... so be it.

Where did I state "with the offending post"?....you added that bit yourself because manipulation of facts seems to come natural to you!......you, Driller and Sid act with "remarkable unison" in bullying certain posters, usually to the point that they leave the forum.....several posters acted with surprise at Sidīs outburst, but not you until prompted.

Joe hasnīt posted since that day, Tricky has disappeared since your public vilification, Vlad received a lifetime ban for saying less about someoneīs personal life than Sid did on this very thread (whilst Sid takes a voluntary 2 weeks) and I received a lifetime ban, later repealed, for no stated reason whatsoever except one of your clique made serious allegations.

Who is next on your joint list?

Where did I state "with the offending post"?....you added that bit yourself because manipulation of facts seems to come natural to you!......you, Driller and Sid act with "remarkable unison" in bullying certain posters, usually to the point that they leave the forum.....several posters acted with surprise at Sidīs outburst, but not you until prompted.

Joe hasnīt posted since that day, Tricky has disappeared since your public vilification, Vlad received a lifetime ban for saying less about someoneīs personal life than Sid did on this very thread (whilst Sid takes a voluntary 2 weeks) and I received a lifetime ban, later repealed, for no stated reason whatsoever except one of your clique made serious allegations.

Who is next on your joint list?
    Nice piece of wriggling tarquin, but it was obvious you were blaming Soccerman's absence on the way he was treated by a certain group. Only he knows why he hasn't posted, so leave it at that unless he gives a reason. Regarding Tricky, he disappeared when he shot himself in the foot by gloating over the perceived demise of NCM. He had pretended for years, but finally showed his true colours. His fault not mine. Any talk of 'bullying' by anyone on here is pathetic, but I suppose that's what drama queens do.

Nice piece of wriggling tarquin, but it was obvious you were blaming Soccerman's absence on the way he was treated by a certain group. Only he knows why he hasn't posted, so leave it at that unless he gives a reason. Regarding Tricky, he disappeared when he shot himself in the foot by gloating over the perceived demise of NCM. He had pretended for years, but finally showed his true colours. His fault not mine. Any talk of 'bullying' by anyone on here is pathetic, but I suppose that's what drama queens do.
    I will repeat the question, ...........................Where did I state "with the offending post"?

Once you have answered that......īplease tell me where I have apparently "lied through my teeth"?

Once you have answered the two questions, you can apologise....if you are man enough.

I will repeat the question, ...........................Where did I state "with the offending post"?

Once you have answered that......īplease tell me where I have apparently "lied through my teeth"?

Once you have answered the two questions, you can apologise....if you are man enough.
    Here is your post repeated in full, word for word:

I've put the relevant bits in bold to show you are clearly linking his absence to this particular thread, and clearly blaming a specific group when the problem was with one post and one post only, as you well know. That should answer both questions. The lie is plain to see - you are inferring that Soccerman (who has posted for longer and more often than me) might have been "bullied" off the board by a certain group. I think Soccerman is made of sterner stuff than that. Another lie is the drama queen suggestion of "alienated yet another long-term poster". You can of course prove me wrong by providing a list of these posters. I bet you can't.

Here is your post repeated in full, word for word:

I've put the relevant bits in bold to show you are clearly linking his absence to this particular thread, and clearly blaming a specific group when the problem was with one post and one post only, as you well know. That should answer both questions. The lie is plain to see - you are inferring that Soccerman (who has posted for longer and more often than me) might have been "bullied" off the board by a certain group. I think Soccerman is made of sterner stuff than that. Another lie is the drama queen suggestion of "alienated yet another long-term poster". You can of course prove me wrong by providing a list of these posters. I bet you can't.
    Excellent.....so I notice that "with the offending post" ie the bit YOU added, has been removed.....we are making progress, but no apology?

Yes, I believe that you, Sid and the Italian wannabee intellectual are operating in concert to remove certain people from this forum, that is my opinion as befits an open forum, and my comment about you acting together until it "descended into the gutter" is there for all to read......page 1 and 2.
    You have been acting together for years and Joe is the latest one to "disappear".....maybe he will return, maybe not, but I donīt expect it will be long before you return to labelling him "thick as pigsh*t".
    Your group tried the same tactics with Navy, but it failed.....you have tried it with me, and despite Sid saying it was a mistake allowing my ban to be lifted, I am still here....you succeeded with Vlad, despite Sid saying worse things and nothing happened to him.
    Cobra was a good friend of mine and a decent commercial backer for Notts, he no longer posts after being continually attacked, my own son, the original Tarquin, gave up after a few months citing that it was a forum full of basket-cases and fruit-loops (he still reads the forum from the 365 offices in Malta)
    I know of two more posters personally that no longer post, as Irish said recently "you need a thick skin to survive on here"
    My views of you are widely known, ie you are an introverted, psychotic bully-boy who, in his retirement, attempts to control this board (along with a few cronies) with vitriolic attacks on anyone who comes across your path without doffing his cap to your 22,000 posts, the vast majority of which are attacks on other posters.....you even gloat and brag about your argumentative prowess.....you are honestly proud of yourself, wow how sad.
    Luckily, you and I have a loose agreement ie that we will attempt to keep it civilised whilst keeping our toes fractionally inside the "foul line".
    ps there are others on your "hit list", but having not been on here for several months due to my own incarceration in Room 101, Iīm not sure how often they post anymore, if at all.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast