+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F a o mods

F a o mods

Can we please have the intruder WARDY banned , it's been a bad enough week for many of us , the death of a fellow Red , results , and now our HC apparently leaving , yet this simpleton continues his baiting on our forum .

Roma I just made the same appeal under the thank you Daniel Stendel thread.
    Time for him/her to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Can we please have the intruder WARDY banned , it's been a bad enough week for many of us , the death of a fellow Red , results , and now our HC apparently leaving , yet this simpleton continues his baiting on our forum .
    Im looking at this situation closely Roma, and believe me I cant give anymore warnings to the bloke can I.
    He knows what hes doing and he knows that its not clever and not funny and not welcome etc. And let me mention it again, he played the part of 'one of us' on this board for, how long was it eh ? !!.

He should be suspended from posting now

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Narthen mi owd mucka,hope tha well? Dunt they still have a Ignore button on here? When the grunters were tryin to troll on BLADESmad i used to pur em on't Pignore,then ya dint see what they were sayin unless ya wanted too.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Narthenconsidered mi owd mucka,hope tha well? Dunt they still have a Ignore button on here? When the grunters were tryin to troll on BLADESmad i used to pur em on't Pignore,then ya dint see what they were sayin unless ya wanted too.UTMPB
    Not too bad owd pal , all things considered ! A dunt kno owt abart them buttons , if fooak wa oreyt we wunt need em , a think wiv sum under 23s and under 18s games ageeunst the Mighty Blades cummin up sooin ? Both at the Theatre ov brokkun Dreams a think, ennyrooard take care regards to you and family Inc new bairn , al sithi

Narthen mi owd mucka,hope tha well? Dunt they still have a Ignore button on here? When the grunters were tryin to troll on BLADESmad i used to pur em on't Pignore,then ya dint see what they were sayin unless ya wanted too.UTMPB
    Hey Rodney blunt mate (can I call you 'mate' by the way, because we really are sworn enemy clubs/fans arent we lol ?).
    Do you know the bloke Wardy personally, do you want to talk to him privately if you have to, and explain to him that hes waaay beyond the thin ice stage now!!. I banned him for a week and I could have made it longer, or even permanent!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Rodney blunt mate (can I call you 'mate' by the way, because we really are sworn enemy clubs/fans arent we lol ?).
    Do you know the bloke Wardy personally, do you want to talk to him privately if you have to, and explain to him that hes waaay beyond the thin ice stage now!!. I banned him for a week and I could have made it longer, or even permanent!!.
    Narthen Acido tha can call mi wot tha wants mi owd pal,no i dunt know this poster,i like a bit of banter on forums and theer's only one club i dunt like and it aint Barnsley.I think DEM MIGHTY BLADES have proved to be anythin but blunt since LORD WILDER came home Acido. Roma U/18's at Oakwell on Oct 26th 11am ko,i'm hopin to be theer cos i waint be goin to Wet Sham and U/23's are in tarn on't Tues 10th Dec 2pm ko,hopefully i'll be able to mek that also mi owd pal.UTMPB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 09-10-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Narthen Acido tha can call mi wot tha wants mi owd pal,no i dunt know this poster,i like a bit of banter on forums and theer's only one club i dunt like and it aint Barnsley.I think DEM MIGHTY BLADES have proved to be anythin but blunt since LORD WILDER came home Acido. Roma U/18's at Oakwell on Oct 26th 11am ko,i'm hopin to be theer cos i waint be goin to Wet Sham and U/23's are in tarn on't Tues 10th Dec 2pm ko,hopefully i'll be able to mek that also mi owd pal.UTMPB
    Actually you are a mate Rod, Ive no problem saying that out loud to you on here because you have always been decent on here!.
    With me and Roma and co, so cheers to you for that. But its just a shame mate that you choose to follow those foul Blunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Actually you are a mate Rod, Ive no problem saying that out loud to you on here because you have always been decent on here!.
    With me and Roma and co, so cheers to you for that. But its just a shame mate that you choose to follow those foul Blunts.
    Mi Family are all BLADES mate and always have been goin back to the start of the last century wi mi grandad& once i'd seen GOD(TONY TONY CURRIE) wonderful time to support us and he's the best player i've ever seen,well the one who's entertained me the most and that even wi some of the bobbar i've seen darn the years i was hooked,Totally.Any news on a replacement for Mr Stendall on't grapevine? UTMPB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast