+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stendal in pub!!

Stendal in pub!!

Nice to see mr stendal in the garrison tonight to say his farewells. Top guy didn't have to turn up👍

It was an emotional evening. What a top bloke

I cant recall another example of a manager/ coach of a team second bottom and "separating" from the club receiving such an emotional, supportive and respectful farewell from the fans of the club. It illustrated the level of contempt these owners are held in. "You can stick Paul Conway up your arse" sang the throng. I know it's childish of me burra cuddant help laughing at that. A wo singing it missen in Sowerby Bridge this morning wia slight adjustment to "Tha can stick Hoss Conway up thi arse". One or two may have gained the impression ovva the last two years that Hoss has nivva been my favourite person but the "Official Statement" is a new low even fo these owners.

TCSHCUTA
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-10-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I cant recall another example of a manager/ coach of a team second bottom and "separating" from the club receiving such an emotional, supportive and respectful farewell from the fans of the club. It illustrated the level of contempt these owners are held in. "You can stick Paul Conway up your arse" sang the throng. I know it's childish of me burra cuddant help laughing at that. A wo singing it missen in Sowerby Bridge this morning wia slight adjustment to "Tha can stick Hoss Conway up thi arse". One or two may have gained the impression ovva the last two years that Hoss has nivva been my favourite person but the "Official Statement" is a new low even fo these owners.

TCSHCUTA
    A new low indeed SB .

At least Daniel has seen the true side of this club before he departs back to Germany .

I sincerely hope one day we might see him again in the technical area , there's some unfinished business for me at this club for Daniel to complete .

I've always said you should never go back but Daniel seems to break down the normal barriers in football and the usual rules don't seem to hinder him .

Animals blood is still boiling , we are heading towards hatred for these people running our club and that's not a word I use lightly .

Thatcher has companions .

Av nivva known a manager/HC like him , fair enough results ent been great , yet he had a bond with the fans , Town, Community , he was a breath of fresh air , i haven't heard a bad word against him in his time here , he's been treated appallingly by this so called board ? What happened in Town last night shows the Love and affection for him from the Fans , i can't see that ever happening again no matter who they bring in , things won't be the same anymore , Very Sad indeed .

A top bloke yes but as a tactician no admitted spreadsheet hasn't helped him thanks for the memories DS

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av nivva known a manager/HC like him , fair enough results ent been great , yet he had a bond with the fans , Town, Community , he was a breath of fresh air , i haven't heard a bad word against him in his time here , he's been treated appallingly by this so called board ? What happened in Town last night shows the Love and affection for him from the Fans , i can't see that ever happening again no matter who they bring in , things won't be the same anymore , Very Sad indeed .
    Nice article in The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/football...aniel-stendel?

Am too gutted nar to even post owt decent, best o luck to Daniel, a can't see me comin darn oakwell for forseeable, it ent a boycott, I weighed it up pre season, club came art on top, after this nonsense, am saving up for new teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Am too gutted nar to even post owt decent, best o luck to Daniel, a can't see me comin darn oakwell for forseeable, it ent a boycott, I weighed it up pre season, club came art on top, after this nonsense, am saving up for new teeth.
    Perfectly understand your view mate and many many more feel the same .

Once people decide enough is enough it's very difficult to get Barnsley folk back on board .

They've just dropped a monumental b@llak and they were already getting viewed in the negative before Stendel departed .

Barnsley folk don't forgive when they are shyte on and they never forget .