+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Neil Cameron??? Utter c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If he hung about for another year, do you think they would’ve finished 8th again?
    Nope. Lower. Brown is just McInnes in an old man's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    An improving team?

I don’t think we would have finished above 8th the following season with Gavin Rae,Stephen Hughes and Issac Osbourne as our midfield trio and Rory Fallon up front.

All Craig Browns signings who were all injury prone.
    So you’re argument is that Craig Browns team was pish, McInnes didn’t really change it much, is straight from the Craig brown school of management, yet somehow made us much better.

So you’re argument is that Craig Browns team was pish, McInnes didn’t really change it much, is straight from the Craig brown school of management, yet somehow made us much better.
    Craig Browns team was pish,he signed 4 good players but still finished below Dundee Utd,St Johnstone,Ross County and Inverness.

I guess McInnes has improved us since then as we have qualified for Europe every season he has been here.

Personally I would rather have won more trophies than getting into Europe every year but it’s better than finishing in the bottom 6 all the time.

Would you be happy if we got rid of McInnes but went back to being a bottom 6 team again?

I think you would because I don’t recall you moaning half as much back then as you do now.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Would you be happy if we got rid of McInnes but went back to being a bottom 6 team again?

I think you would because I don’t recall you moaning half as much back then as you do now.
    He definitely would.
    Think he’s said so already.

Yep. Finishing in the bottom 6 isn’t as important as getting shot of him. McInnes is Milnes meat shield from the fan boys. If he goes, he’s very exposed. Especially when he makes a c*nt of replacing him.

You need to think slightly longer term here.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He definitely would.
    Think he’s said so already.
    You definitely think that?

You definitely think that?
    I definitely know that

Yep. Finishing in the bottom 6

Yep. Finishing in the bottom 6 isn’t as important as getting shot of him. McInnes is Milnes meat shield from the fan boys. If he goes, he’s very exposed. Especially when he makes a c*nt of replacing him.

You need to think slightly longer term here.
    So, breaking it down for my rain man simple head.

You’d rather we finish in the bottom 6
    Got rid of McInnes,
    Milne to make a Cnut of McInnes’s replacement, presumably finishing lower.
    Got rid of Milne

What’s the long term benefit?
    I reckon Cormack will take over from Milne in a few years time so a bit drastic when the outcome is not far away anyway.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 10-10-2019 at 09:10 PM.

There is nothing simple about your head.

The club needs gutted from top to bottom & if that means we don’t finish 4th, then so be it.

There is nothing simple about your head.

The club needs gutted from top to bottom & if that means we don’t finish 4th, then so be it.

Typical response from you when you fail in your point is to resort to lame insults.
    It’s the measure of you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast