+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Neil Cameron??? Utter c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep. Finishing in the bottom 6 isn’t as important as getting shot of him. McInnes is Milnes meat shield from the fan boys. If he goes, he’s very exposed. Especially when he makes a c*nt of replacing him.

You need to think slightly longer term here.
    At least you are honest, I respect that more than some people trying to make stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Typical response from you when you fail in your point is to resort to lame insults.
    It’s the measure of you.
    Insults? If anything I was giving you a compliment. You might be wired up like Ian Cathro but you’re not simple

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    At least you are honest, I respect that more than some people trying to make stuff up.
    I’d also rather watch Aberdeen in the Highland League playing out of Pittodrie, than the Europa League playing at Kingsford. Although clearly there’s f*ck all chance of either happening

I’d also rather watch Aberdeen in the Highland League playing out of Pittodrie, than the Europa League playing at Kingsford. Although clearly there’s f*ck all chance of either happening
    Easy to say though and not backed up by actions

If either of the two scenarios plays out, I’ll let you know how I get on

**** that ****.

If either of the two scenarios plays out, I’ll let you know how I get on
    Nae point.

You hardly come to Pittodrie as it is, so what's the chances of you coming up for a Highland league game? (not that it will ever happen)
    There is a greater, more realistic chance we will play in the Europa League at Kingsford, but again, what's the likelihood of you coming up for that?

You should have just said

I’d also theoretically rather watch Aberdeen in the Highland League playing out of Pittodrie, than the Europa League playing at Kingsford. Although clearly there’s f*ck all chance of either happening (my attendance)

I won’t put a penny into AFC while Kingsford is still on the table. I refuse to financially help the death of our club,

I won’t put a penny into AFC while Kingsford is still on the table. I refuse to financially help the death of our club,
    I used to believe it won't happen. Perhaps I was thinking with my heart rather than my head.

I'm now coming round to the belief it will eventually be built. Sad times.

The club will of course continue, no doubt every 'lost' fan will be replaced by a 'new' hot dog purchasing type but I can't see me going out there very often if at all.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345