+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Red and white shop

I acquired a fake Rolex many years ago.
    It was a real fake because it was from Bangkok.
    It kept perfect time for about three years and fooled quite a few friends but then the datejust sign fell off the face so i binned it

I think the top one looks decent and thought about buying one for my dad but now everyone will think he's a scrubber if he wears it so I'll get him a Rolex instead.

I bought a fake Tag Heur on my hols once in the Canaries. Thought it looked like a decent fake but it turned my wrist green after about 4 days of wearing it!

Rolex are great, the movement is wonderful engineering and will last for many generations, but Patek Philippe mentioned by Brin is jewellery by comparison (in my opinion) They both tell the same time I suppose. I can't understand why anyone would wear a fake watch by either of these makers. However, I did wear a real one in the Borough and yet nobody tried to mug me.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Rolex are great, the movement is wonderful engineering and will last for many generations, but Patek Philippe mentioned by Brin is jewellery by comparison (in my opinion) They both tell the same time I suppose. I can't understand why anyone would wear a fake watch by either of these makers. However, I did wear a real one in the Borough and yet nobody tried to mug me.
    I did it for the fun of it. Even if I had the kind of money to buy a real one, I'm not that far up my own 4rse to actually do it.

I wear what I like whether it’s costs a packet or peanuts

I like the top one but I’ve already got two watches and don’t think I need a third

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I wear what I like whether it’s costs a packet or peanuts

I like the top one but I’ve already got two watches and don’t think I need a third
    Well for your contributions to this site, I was going to buy you one for Xmas. I'll cancel the order now then.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Well for your contributions to this site, I was going to buy you one for Xmas. I'll cancel the order now then.....
    So kind of you Brin maybe Cam or Froggy will be more worthy of a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I did it for the fun of it. Even if I had the kind of money to buy a real one, I'm not that far up my own 4rse to actually do it.
    I was joking. I don’t even own a watch.

To be honest, the Sekonda aren't bad, but that chronograph is possibly the most aesthetically challenged design I've ever seen, with all the subdials, date and logo crowded into the middle. At £90, let's just say there are alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    To be honest, the Sekonda aren't bad, but that chronograph is possibly the most aesthetically challenged design I've ever seen, with all the subdials, date and logo crowded into the middle. At £90, let's just say there are alternatives.
    Sekonda watches that I've had have been good value for money, but I don't need anything complicated with sub-dials, etc

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast