+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Post Webchat with Neal Ardley - from 2pm today

Post Webchat with Neal Ardley - from 2pm today

Post Webchat from 2pm today - https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...t-live-3416388 for those who didn't know.

Some interesting insights in the webchat, good of Neal to spare that time.

I thought MIG had popped up as Academy mom for a minute.

I enjoyed reading it and I thought it was decent of Neal Ardley to spend his time talking to the fans and answering a few of their questions. It was great the kind of technical detail he went into. What came across was his thoroughness in his work and the thought and dedication that he puts into the job and the project that is Notts County's resurgence.

As has been said many times by many people, I think all wished success on him as he is a good character with some excellent personal qualities. It's good to see that his, the players and the staff's hard work are now showing signs of coming to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    I enjoyed reading it and I thought it was decent of Neal Ardley to spend his time talking to the fans and answering a few of their questions. It was great the kind of technical detail he went into. What came across was his thoroughness in his work and the thought and dedication that he puts into the job and the project that is Notts County's resurgence.

As has been said many times by many people, I think all wished success on him as he is a good character with some excellent personal qualities. It's good to see that his, the players and the staff's hard work are now showing signs of coming to fruition.
    The nature of the man comes out in this. He's never going to be one of those inspirational managers who can rally players to be better than they really are. On the other hand he's steady and methodical. He has to cross all the t's and dot all the i's. He'll build on solid and secure foundations and won't settle for papering over the cracks. We're not going to rely on a Grealish, McGregor, an in-form Grant and Yates to fill shortcomings in our own recruitment. If we do get promoted it will be because we are good enough to stay up and have the systems in place to move up.

Well - I hope that it is all this.