+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Silence From The Club Is Deafening

The Silence From The Club Is Deafening

So you implement a media blanket after the disgraceful 21 statement and hope it all blows over .

You will break cover only to announce some Mr I'm so fecking desperate for a job I'll agree to owt will be the new HC and tell us what a fantastic coupe we've pulled off and the need to pull together and support him .

Listen you morons this ain't blowing over anytime soon even if you announced Pep's got the gig with Klopp as his assistant .

Culture clash alert ....... !!!!

Barnsley folk getting shyte on .....never forgive ...never forget .

I'll give you a helping hand shall I , man up , admit you've fecked up , apologise and tell us the experienced cavalry is on the way in January .

That way you might hit 7k season tickets next season , it's only down by a third from this season but trust me the way you are carrying on its looking to be about as good as you will get .

The apologists for the club ( the true "club men" on BBS who will swallow owt the club sez) ev been saying from Tuesday morning that the 21 Word Disgrace wo just a "holding statement" and a longer statement will appear soon. Still waiting Hoss.

Wotta shocking way to treat Daniel and the club's fans. It teks pillakin to a new low. Even my Pillaker Antenna didn't pick this up as it is off the scale of how not to communicate with fans.

Duz tha know mate a just shek mi eeard at these owners and resign missen to the way things have become. They clearly have inflated egos and have no integrity or class. These are not the traits that you associate with people who hold certain responsibilities and a stronghold within our community. You expect so much better.

The fire inside me is slowly burning art wi the reds. It already ez wi high end football and our club has been turned into a money oriented bag of shyte with faceless multinationals running this circus.

Only experience we will get in January will be Hassel and devaney getting their boots on again

They will try anything to try to shovel more shyte down out throats and hopefully get away with it.
    I will tell you now put a tenner on the next Manager being either Redders or Glavin....you heard it here first!
    You can just see them in the boardroom: Hoss - “So how do we get out of this then”? Cryne - “Easy get Redders or Glavin in as boss then these dozy feckers will love us forever” Hoss - “What if they say no” Cryne “Well that’s easy as well Hignett at Hartlepool, Wilkinson or Hendrie one of em will come” Hoss - “Genius mate and if they do well hopefully someone will come in and pay us for him”!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    They will try anything to try to shovel more shyte down out throats and hopefully get away with it.
    I will tell you now put a tenner on the next Manager being either Redders or Glavin....you heard it here first!
    You can just see them in the boardroom: Hoss - “So how do we get out of this then”? Cryne - “Easy get Redders or Glavin in as boss then these dozy feckers will love us forever” Hoss - “What if they say no” Cryne “Well that’s easy as well Hignett at Hartlepool, Wilkinson or Hendrie one of em will come” Hoss - “Genius mate and if they do well hopefully someone will come in and pay us for him”!
    Thaz possibly called it Perky. However, these owners probably won't budge or even try to appease the fans. My bet is that some foreign coach who nubdy's erd o from the Swiss 2nd tier with a 56% win ratio will get the gig

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I'm thinking Hassell and Disco perky , the thing is the thick feckers may think job done .

Nar because while they are right we won't get on their backs we will just save that for them just like we did with Daniel Stendel .

They are completely fecked at this club and they know it hence the silence .