+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chronicle Has It Spot On

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    With some posters on BBS having latched on to the 21st minute idea the "Club men" on BBS are out in force to rubbish any notion of a protest against their beloved owners. Predictable. What will it take to dislodge some of them from up the owner's arses ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-10-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    With some posters on BBS having latched on to the 21st minute idea the "Club men" on BBS are out in force to rubbish any notion of a protest against their beloved owners. Predictable. What will it take to dislodge some of them from up the owner's arses ?
    When it's too late SB going on my past life experience .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Some of the comments are laughable SB , I don't want to upset the team it's an important game for example .

Well weigh that up at the side of the ownership fecking a whole squad up and a full championship game before a ball was even kicked leading to the departure of a fantastic HC .

You couldn't make it up , turning their backs for a whole minute, fecking hell at the side of that .

Animal

There's nothing worse than fans being so far up owners arse that they can't see what's in front of them

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Animal

There's nothing worse than fans being so far up owners arse that they can't see what's in front of them
    A good point well made exile .

Animal - I’m with you, when I next go through those turnstiles at home it feels like I’m in a zone I’m not familiar with! A zone I don’t want to be in and don’t want to be in going forward! Bring back Daniel!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Animal - I’m with you, when I next go through those turnstiles at home it feels like I’m in a zone I’m not familiar with! A zone I don’t want to be in and don’t want to be in going forward! Bring back Daniel!
    The country always deserves the government it votes for .

Football fans deserve the owners they allow to carry on regardless by comparison .

Good to see that you lads have maintained a sense of perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Good to see that you lads have maintained a sense of perspective...
    We get rid of one, and another arrives! Haven’t we had enough of fools for one week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123