+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Czechs Vs England

Name:  fc lokomotiv gorna oryahovitsa.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  103.0 KB
    fc lokomotiv gorna oryahovitsa Bulgaria. Is this a Notts fan, able to comment on the state of the game in Bulgaria?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Do you think getting a match abandoned would bother these people? I think it would just make them jeer and whistle even more than than they did through the loudspeaker warnings last night. There is the chance that, unless the match was awarded to the team with the supposedly innocent fans, it might encourage such behaviour. There should have been no problem stopping what looked like an organised mob, all the same age, all similarly dressed, many hiding their faces, from entering the stadium last night, the cameras spotted them, why didn't the security?
    It wouldn’t bother the culprits but if games start getting abandoned so advertisers/sponsors start getting less exposure, they’ll sure as hell have FIFA/UEFA doing something about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Supporter since 1951 View Post
    With things being what they are in England, the home of racism, where the problems are never ending and increasing on and off the pitch, how can you possibly denounce "these Eastern European" countries ? Surely, it would be better for the "Brits" to get their own house in order first before preaching to everyone else ?
    It's all about perspective. Reading your comments on this thread clearly shows you have absolutely no grasp of it and aren't even worthy of wasting responses on.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Oh he admitted to hearing things but not the things that mattered.

Anyway he's being pressured to resign:

"Bulgaria v England racism: Bulgarian prime minister calls for football chief to resign".
    That has nothing to do with the Bulgarian manager. The pressure was on the president of the Bulgaria Football Union, who has now resigned.

How is this **** still going on? I made friends with black kids next door the very first time I came to Nottingham in 65/66 and then found myself sitting next to the black bully at primary school in 67. The first lot were more bothered about me saying glaass and baaath than being white, and the second one just wanted a mate and didn't know how to ask. He came home with me at lunchtime one day, my mother gave him sausages and all was well thereafer.

This racism **** means nothing to us in Nottingham because it just didn't happen, black kids were respected in the playground, got girls in town and mixed with us whites. There really was never an issue and isn't now.

Bulgaria, on the other hand, fought with the Nazis in the war.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456