+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Blackpool v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Blackpool v The Millers

As much as we know that old players from clubs come back and haunt their previous employees I'm hoping and will be delighted if Vassell doesn't play today. We've seen this effect back fire for us as recently as last season when Proctor was brought back too early and we ended up losing his services for a prolonged period of time.

But we know it can work in your favour like it did with JCH against Bristol Rovers.That guy was on the TV last night if anyone took time out to watch it. They changed the names of the teams to England and the Czech Republic. There were too many young players in that team and they didn't have the know how to get out of the hole they'd dug for themselves. Like us against Bristol Rovers they needed misters!

Another simularity between last nights game and our team was the way England were crap at befending! Coventry came and defended in a simular fashion to England and got soundly thumped! (I enjoyed writting that!). Hopefully today we can soundly thump Blackpool.

Blackpool have got their club back and have a decent manager who has got them playing well. The appointment of their manager stopped the sale of Tilt to us. Let's hope that he has an off day because he's well thought of by our management team. I'd have loved to have been there and it was the plan of my Mrs to pay for me to fly out but because of our impending move I had no chance! I'll let you all know when I'm over so that we can all meet up for a pint and a punch .

I'm joined at Frog Towers today by the handsome Perigordmiller. We may be drinking my last couple of bottles of homebrew so participation may be limited!

Enjoy the match guys and Dolls!

Is it Clive Mendonca?

Sat in my holiday box on the east coast.
    Bit envious of the fans today.
    Good day out at the donkey lashers .
    Their fans not optimistic of a win. But there might be a backlash after the Bolton match.
    Utm.

We have gone 59 league games without managing successive wins ! Time to change that awful stat today.

Same team as saturday

otherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    3m
    TEAM v
    @BlackpoolFC
    | Iversen; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, Wood, Mattock; Wiles, Lindsay, Barlaser, Hastie; Crooks; Smith.

SUBS | Price, Robertson, Clarke, MacDonald, Ogbene, Lamy, Morris.

And at last some bugger on the bench who can change things if things are going tits up ie Ogbene, Clarke, Lamy
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-10-2019 at 01:13 PM.

It looks like there's at least 3 threats from the bench maybe 4 if you count Clarke.

Actually that bench looks very strong and I wouldn't mind starting with 3 of them.

Morning Frog'n'all. About 6.30am here and I'm raring to go with this match. We have every chance of acquitting ourselves well today and equally we might be cr ap. I'm extremely interested in seeing how we do away against a revived Blackpool side

Looking forward to this one. Hope its a good game and a Millers win!

Back to back wins would be good, especially as it will be another top 4 team beaten. That would send out the right shout we're on the scene at last.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast