+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premium bonds

Premium bonds

3 x £25 this month, making 10 x £25 so far this year. I'm in shares with my brother, last year we had 13 x £25, year before 23 wins. Anyone else been lucky.

One win of £50 in 51 years. I've kept the notification letter for history!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    One win of £50 in 51 years. I've kept the notification letter for history!
    Next month could be the big one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    3 x £25 this month, making 10 x £25 so far this year. I'm in shares with my brother, last year we had 13 x £25, year before 23 wins. Anyone else been lucky.

I have zero luck soulman! Sounds like you could have a good old piss up with those winnings!

Hi we have a share out at Xmas, last year I donated £30 to the Albion foundation will do the same this year, for all the tremendous work they do.

Does Ernie still pick the numbers ?..apparently,he used to drive the fastest milk-cart in the west

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    Does Ernie still pick the numbers ?..apparently,he used to drive the fastest milk-cart in the west
    Sadly he died.

Yes Premium bonds are great. You do need a decent amount of money in there though to see constant £25 rewards. What I like about it is that when you put money in each pound counts as a number which STAYS. The lottery is costly and the numbers go after the draw. Plus you don't have to keep checking the tv for results. Just wait for an e:mail. At this particular time I can't think of a better place to put your money. I think I have about £100 a year on average which is like 50 £2.00 lottery wins, or winning every week.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)