+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hannes Wolf

As I said just my opinion.
    We all knew the kid with the ball, if you upset him he would take it home.

Ok Exile maybe thats going a bit far.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    As I said just my opinion.
    We all knew the kid with the ball, if you upset him he would take it home.

Ok Exile maybe thats going a bit far.
    Evil prospers when good men do nothing .

Think I'll simply stay away from Oakwell for a while .

Even some of our fans are starting to pyss me off .

Animal you are saying everything I feel.
    All I'm saying is that they don't have the attachment that we do to the club. They are in a league of their own when it comes to money. They can really hurt the club if they are pushed too far. They don't care about the fans or they would have worked with Stendal, maybe they were envious of the affection and respect we all had for the man.
    If I could workout why they are here, I could maybe understand their arrogance.

Animal you are saying everything I feel.
    All I'm saying is that they don't have the attachment that we do to the club. They are in a league of their own when it comes to money. They can really hurt the club if they are pushed too far. They don't care about the fans or they would have worked with Stendal, maybe they were envious of the affection and respect we all had for the man.
    If I could workout why they are here, I could maybe understand their arrogance.
    As I say tigger I'll stay away for the foreseeable and the chips will fall where they fall .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    No idea Pass who is abart.

What I do know is this lot are killing the club. Should we be relegated for a second time under their ownership in three years I can see us doing a Sheff Utd and staying there at least six years.
    That was a very long time for us to be in League One mi owd pal and us that kept the faith and kept goin defo deserve our season(Hopefully seasons) in't prem.I see Parkinson's(Not Michael) bein linked wi job at Sunnerlan,i thought they'd've gone for somebody better than him,possibly Mr Stendall.Hope Barnsley turn it round and stay up.UTMPB

" il Lupo "

Just my opinion.
    I think Pass has hit the nail on the head. As much as I agree with Animal, SB ect I think we must think long and hard. These feckers have all the power and money to let us rot in the lower leagues even go out of existance if we upset them.
    Our town has been shafted once with Thatcher, these ***** have as much of a connection to tarn as she did and wouldn't think twice about shafting us again. the only way to get anything out of the likes of these is to treat them like the lord of the manor, massage their ego, tug your forelock, doff your cap and take it up the asre. Lay back and think of Oakwell.

Bloody hell Tigger, a meant think abart bigger picture in respect of what lies beyond the demonstrations (nobody's come up with a reasonable logic of how these people will actually be ousted or bought art) rather than risk upsetting em, that's all mate. They're in a position where criticism is par for the course and expected, it goes with the territory. It dunt mean they'll shut us darn if they defy any demonstrations by fans.Their predecessor received stick as well as praise and rightly so. Folk get upset because they care. Wi art people voicing disapproval tha nivver gonna establish any sort of balance or compromise.

It's simple , just don't go , until they show ambition , respect ( the fans and previous HC ) I'm done , It's pointless , i really don't want to be part of it anymore , previous memory's good or bad , they won't take them from me , so go get stuffed to this consortium ,

We should all turn up for the Swansea game just to sing Stendel's name the whole game so they know how we feel and maybe all stand up and face away from the pitch like Wimbledon fans did when forced to play at Selhurst park?
    After that I agree just don't go at all they will soon get the message!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12