+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Torquay

Ah damn it... Solihull scored again... back down to 7th...oh no.... Turner looks to be injured again... fingers crossed...

Are we down to 10 men? I haven't heard Boldewien mentioned for yonks...

Quote Originally Posted by ALPIECINO View Post
    Are we down to 10 men? I haven't heard Boldewien mentioned for yonks...
    Don't tell Navypie
    Last edited by americanpie; 12-10-2019 at 03:46 PM.

5th game in a row we've scored two goals.

Torquay bring 673, a tremendous following from them.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    That second goal was ASAP eh Tarqs
    Awesome Notts, we are truly on a roll now.....firmly in 6th place with the top 3 all losing.....a nice little gap opening up behind us with 1pt above 8th and another 1pt to 9th......this is by far the best we have looked all season......am I getting carried away?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Awesome Notts, we are truly on a roll now.....firmly in 6th place with the top 3 all losing.....a nice little gap opening up behind us with 1pt above 8th and another 1pt to 9th......this is by far the best we have looked all season......am I getting carried away?
    plus the equal-2nd-best goal difference........coyp, I want my live iFollow pics back for next season!

Great week for Notts...couldn't make it today but sounded solid throughout. Still more to come though I think, can we go on to dominate a game from start to finish, would be nice!

To think that, just three months ago, heading for the 6th tier with a points deduction looked our best hope.

That referee could have stepped straight out of a pantomime, all he needed was a frock, big boots and a daft hat with a daffodil in it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You probably are, but I am with you all the way

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast