+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool Post Match Thoughts

Sue Smith on Sky said we were impressive defensively! I love to hear what the travelling fans think of that.

Blackpool fans would have been ecstatic if they won at our place in the same style.

Great result for us. Didn't go, didn't listen to it but full credit to Warney and the team. Going to Blackpool and winning is a fantastic result. We did it last time we played there too. Same score if I remember correctly.

First half think we let them come on to us to easily by not high pressing enough. Did what we had to do to keep it level at half time . Second half better but not brilliant with the odd good passage of play . Signs of a top team winning home or away while not playing well. Mom iversen kept us in game with some fine saves and good handling.

Just been watching the match highlights -even in slow motion, still no idea what that penalty was for... very strange decision by the ref!

Seems like playing rubbish at Bristol Rovers is the final straw for us before a turnaround in this division - it was the poor 2-1 defeat to them that we followed with our 17 unbeaten last time (notice this cus got a Rocers fan as a friend)

Do people still use that old cliche, will play better and lose? If so, I'll take that.

Iekwe took Tilt out mikemiller as the ball is coming out. Definite pen and very clumsy.

I love King Ronnie
    Thought we didn’t play well at all tbh
    Robertson MOTM closely followed by Smith
    Ref was **** as expected
    Their keeper wasted time from the second he had ball so they need to shut up
    We have a dickhead fan who really needs to learn how to drive (****er)

No Warney I don’t think we deserved a clean sheet and that’s why we didn’t get one

But 3 points is great
    Last edited by millertop; 13-10-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    No Warney I don’t think we deserved a clean sheet and that’s why we didn’t get one

But 3 points is great
    warne said iverson deserved a clean sheet. have to agree with him

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    warne said iverson deserved a clean sheet. have to agree with him

Yes as an individual display he deserved one, as a team then no.

The booking was harsh, any keeper worth his salt would have been annoyed under the circumstances and take his frustration out of the ball. No need for the ref to book him, whatever time it wasted (seconds rather than minutes) the ref could have just added it on.

That false start routine for both our goals is obviously something they’ve been practicing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast