+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we really have the quietest fans?

Do we really have the quietest fans?

Every team that play at NYS say it, Blackpool fans said its the quietest 2000 ever, Sunderland fans said it.

Are our fans really quiet or misunderstood?

yes. Only a few joined in until we scored the second and then it was all 2000

Maybe the opposition fans should change the words...…..

sing when you know you've won,
    you only since when you've got the 3 points

sounded quite loud pre kick off but, get what the Pool fans have said as there wasn't much noise during the game.

Deano, get your friggin finger pulled out and get your lads singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    sounded quite loud pre kick off but, get what the Pool fans have said as there wasn't much noise during the game.

Deano, get your friggin finger pulled out and get your lads singing.
    That’s not fair Brin, Delano and his 6 four**** year olds can’t be expected to raise the roof on their own

Well, when you are discussing with the fan next to you the juxtaposition of 10 minutes added time and the classic Proust work, À la recherche du temps perdu, it’s very hard to get the timing right for “come on you reds”

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Every team that play at NYS say it, Blackpool fans said its the quietest 2000 ever, Sunderland fans said it.

Are our fans really quiet or misunderstood?
    Not been today but went to Sunderland and thought we did pretty well on the singing front, however to say Sunderland had 20k plus there I cannot remember them singing one song. So let's not be to hard on ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    That’s not fair Brin, Delano and his 6 four**** year olds can’t be expected to raise the roof on their own
    Don't think Deano was there today as he's on international duty, may be that was the problem 😆

Most of the Rotherham fans there were discussing the context of racism so they couldn’t sing.

From what I've experienced when I've been to away games I would say our noise at home is one of the worst.

There always seems to be a higher proportion of older people than younger people from what I see.

I think that the problem millers fans have had over the last couple if years under warney bless him is that we find it hard to hang on to a lead so scoring a goal doesn't really mean owt till the final whistle. Today we showed again we could have blown it in spite of a 2 goal lead and the game nearly over. Accepted that Blackpool are a decent team but we couldn't put tranny to bed recently. in short I don't think millers fans feel confident of a win until the final whistle so they don't like to celebrate too early or loudly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast