+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do we really have the quietest fans?

The Coventry fans were quite vocal last week, but I prefer silence to child abuse songs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There was a lot of echo though
    yes odd was that, maybe because it was so quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    The Coventry fans were quite vocal last week, but I prefer silence to child abuse songs.

There's the irony, when you consider "sending a person to Coventry" means not talking to them and staying silent.

As for the ***** chants, is that much different from the "town full of pakis" that Bradford fans are subjected to?

I thought Reading away was a decent atmosphere. They made a lot of noise from 3 sides which I was surprised at.
    Travelling West Midland sides up the decibel level at the NYS probably topped by Birm City

The Olasunde song got a good airing yesterday but they are bizarre lyrics. I was waiting for the punch line but it never arrived

We sounded pretty good yesterday I thought.

Quietest fans I'm not sure but we're by far the ugliest and I am proud to put myself amongst them.

Football has changed.....singing is passe and vulgar.

I want to think and analyse the game, as though it were a chess match. You can't do that with some boozed-up, yob chanting " you're gonna get your f@cking head kicked in" in your lug hole.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

I want to think and analyse the game, as though it were a chess match. You can't do that with some boozed-up, yob chanting " you're gonna get your f@cking head kicked in" in your lug hole.
    Do they still sing that?

You'd enjoy the analysing that Perigord and I participate in. To be honest it's a right laugh but even better whilst tasting beers from all parts of Europe.

You'd be welcomed as would everyone else. No singing allowed though!

Probably and it doesn’t help kids does it with nearly every word answer word

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

****, was that you?! Sorry about that.

There’s a video on social media of the Oldham fans singing and dancing while losing 6-1 and down to 9 men. It’s quality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123