+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Scotland out of the rugby World Cup but ....

O/T Scotland out of the rugby World Cup but ....

They are demanding a replay- a people's match

They didn't realise what they were playing for in the match today, as a win/lose scenario is a very binary choice. So makes perfect sense to have a ''confirmatory match''.

Wow, whilst I was typing on the other thread. I think the result should stand unless a Scottish rules otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think the result should stand unless a Scottish rules otherwise.
    Apparently, 72% of the Scottish public believe Scotland should have won, so having a ''Peoples Match'' after so much time has elapsed should be no problem. I mean, what are the Japanese afraid of???

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wow, whilst I was typing on the other thread. I think the result should stand unless a Scottish rules otherwise.
    Oops, looks like I missed court again.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Apparently, 72% of the Scottish public believe Scotland should have won, so having a ''Peoples Match'' after so much time has elapsed should be no problem. I mean, what are the Japanese afraid of???
    Scotland didn't ask to be beaten fairly and squarely by a bunch of no-hopers.

Joanna Cherry already has a writ prepared, and Holyrood have asked the Japanese to extradite the referee.

Scotland don't believe the score and have insisted that there is a points recount . . . by Dianne Abbott.

Goodness, this is so hilariously funny. Professional satirists must be penning their resignations at this very moment, aware that they are no longer required as they are so far outdone by the nimble wits on Notts County Mad.

... now we need to give them independence so that they can apply to join the EU. We can start rebuilding Hadrians Wall - think of it as training for UK brickies - with a few watch towers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast