+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tykes TV Luke Calls Em Out

Tykes TV Luke Calls Em Out

Well said that man .

https://youtu.be/WEocLGZUIS0

He is spot on, as usual

Watched it last week in the wake of Daniel's departure. Always like Luke, passionate guy who speaks sense

Hear, hear.

Conway and Cryne watch this video and hang your head in shame.

https://youtu.be/cIK1hujDzTE

Having seen the latest Tykes tv video Luke has fessed that he will 'stupidly' (his words) be in attendance against Swansea. He also asked about getting a refund on his season ticket which was refused. In his passionate rant he was adamant that he would only watch the Reds in away games unless either the consortium left the club or they slightly changed their policy. It just tells me that the guy loves this club lie we all do. It's like evvin a spat wi thi missis, wiv probably all threatened to walk art at some stage or another am sure but tha can't help but not cross that threshold when push comes to shove.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Having seen the latest Tykes tv video Luke has fessed that he will 'stupidly' (his words) be in attendance against Swansea. He also asked about getting a refund on his season ticket which was refused. In his passionate rant he was adamant that he would only watch the Reds in away games unless either the consortium left the club or they slightly changed their policy. It just tells me that the guy loves this club lie we all do. It's like evvin a spat wi thi missis, wiv probably all threatened to walk art at some stage or another am sure but tha can't help but not cross that threshold when push comes to shove.
    He's a bigger tyke than me because I won't be attending for the near future at least .

Enough is enough and last weeks event's just broke the camels back for me .

I genuinely love this club , given me some of the best days in my life but right now I just don't like what we've become and I want no part of it

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He's a bigger tyke than me because I won't be attending for the near future at least .

Enough is enough and last weeks event's just broke the camels back for me .

I genuinely love this club , given me some of the best days in my life but right now I just don't like what we've become and I want no part of it

A dunt blame thi mate, i admire your principles and sincerity, everyone has a choice in life. However, we sometimes get reminders that life is too short. A work colleague of mine went out to finish a job he was working on last week and suffered a massive heart attack on site and couldn't be revived unfortunately. I was only speaking to him that morning and he seemed absolutely fine. He was just back off holiday, a non smoker and certainly far from being overweight. It was a big big shock. The guy simply went to work and never came home.

He was a passionate Leeds fan, followed em everywhere and pretty much lived for it. He was disillusioned with the goings on at Elland Rd over the last few years but was buzzing about Bielsa and what he's brought to the club. It was in his blood, just as Barnsley fc is in our blood mate. That's summat us fans will always ev over the likes of Conway and Chein Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A dunt blame thi mate, i admire your principles and sincerity, everyone has a choice in life. However, we sometimes get reminders that life is too short. A work colleague of mine went out to finish a job he was working on last week and suffered a massive heart attack on site and couldn't be revived unfortunately. I was only speaking to him that morning and he seemed absolutely fine. He was just back off holiday, a non smoker and certainly far from being overweight. It was a big big shock. The guy simply went to work and never came home.

He was a passionate Leeds fan, followed em everywhere and pretty much lived for it. He was disillusioned with the goings on at Elland Rd over the last few years but was buzzing about Bielsa and what he's brought to the club. It was in his blood, just as Barnsley fc is in our blood mate. That's summat us fans will always ev over the likes of Conway and Chein Lee.
    Killing what we are all about Pass , sucking the life out of us as you've mentioned yourself .

Anybody with an ounce of knowledge could see you invest in the Daniel Stendel's of this world , coaches like him are as rare as rocking hoss shyte for clubs like us .

Absolutely fecked him over , ourselves as supporters and then blamed him .

Not acceptable .