+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Doctors waiting rooms

Doctors waiting rooms

Why give an appointment time of 9.40am to be still sat here at 10.10am?

Say here with sick people coughing their guts up when I’ve only come to have my ring inspected.

So inconsiderate these a r s e holes with colds 😤

After all that!

The doctors recommended solution for my itchy bum hole.....finish off any rear end procedure by drying my a r s e with a hairdryer!

The wife spent a fortune on her Dyson hairdryer.......there’s no way on earth she’s going to let me blow air up “Wookey Hole” with her pride and joy!

I’ll have to get her to blow gently up there for me herself!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    After all that!

The doctors recommended solution for my itchy bum hole.....finish off any rear end procedure by drying my a r s e with a hairdryer!

The wife spent a fortune on her Dyson hairdryer.......there’s no way on earth she’s going to let me blow air up “Wookey Hole” with her pride and joy!

I’ll have to get her to blow gently up there for me herself!
    Not double jointed then Mick?

Another of my pet hates.......appointment times not being kept. Hospitals are the worst. You’re kept waiting for hours, no information as to where you are in the queue.......and the final straw; no apology for the delay from the consultant. Even worse they then ask ‘and what are you in for today’? This means they haven’t even looked at your bloody file! Tossers! They think your time is not important....don’t ever go to Hereford A & E......four hour wait minimum!
    Sorry about your piles Mick....right pain in the arse they are!!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Not double jointed then Mick?
    Barely f king single jointed these days chap 😔

We all waste so much time in life.

Waiting rooms, train platforms, traffic, sitting on the bog for no return etc.

Participation on football forums on the other hand represents a life productively spent .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    We all waste so much time in life.

Waiting rooms, train platforms, traffic, sitting on the bog for no return etc.

Participation on football forums on the other hand represents a life productively spent .

Not productive though reading page after page of complete remoaning ****e from 123 or his new alias baggielad!

Doctors receptionists are like little hitlers. Appointments by us are three weeks or you have to lie to say you might be brown bread unless you have an emergency appointment.

The health system is under huge pressure...especially if you are a GP.......
    Most move abroad....or avoid the GP practice altogether......I can see why....booking an appointment is just to keep you a head of the walk ins who woke up and decided to go down the doctors....

I live in a lovely village with a great local practice.

Phoned this morning and got an appointment straight away.

The problem in a lot of areas like my previous one in my local town was that multiple practices amalgamated into one mega practice and it turned to 💩

Too big,too greedy.

You can’t beat the smaller practices in my opinion.

That said,the number of old people out here and the smell of wee does test you a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I live in a lovely village with a great local practice.

Phoned this morning and got an appointment straight away.

The problem in a lot of areas like my previous one in my local town was that multiple practices amalgamated into one mega practice and it turned to ��

Too big,too greedy.

You can’t beat the smaller practices in my opinion.

That said,the number of old people out here and the smell of wee does test you a bit.
    You are right Mick, keeping things small is better for proper care. Interestingly I went to my usually packed waiting room to find that I was the only person there. I asked the receptionist "Has he cured them all"? .......got the serious answer....."No its always this empty when the weather is too hot" I do miss the banter we used to have in the old days.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)