+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tigger owes Animal an apology.

Tigger owes Animal an apology.

Having thoulght long and hard, I agree with what Anmal has expressed with true passion and I am sorry if I dampened the fire he has inside.
    We are Barnsley our club has lost its soul with the departure of Daniel. The board will never get Barnsley as Daniel did. We have pride in Barnsley and these people should not be allowed to ignore the supporters and treat us as if we done count.
    To let them get away with the way they are treating the fans is not right. How to make protest that will change anything I don't know, but without feeling part of the club we might as well support Man Utd.

I just could not get my head around why a consortium, with aparently more money than sense would act as they have done. Not owning the ground, not investing in better players, not paying our better players championship wages etc. As far as I can see they have not invested any money of their own,
    The only way it makes any sense to me is if they don't have the money that we think they have and that they are just bluffing it.

I see some of the "Club Men" on BBS are now pushing the theory that our owners dunt evva ha'penny to rub between them simply based on the fact they cant locate the accounts where our owner's money is with a simple internet search.

If it were that easy to locate their money the company accountants would be sacked within days.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Having thoulght long and hard, I agree with what Anmal has expressed with true passion and I am sorry if I dampened the fire he has inside.
    We are Barnsley our club has lost its soul with the departure of Daniel. The board will never get Barnsley as Daniel did. We have pride in Barnsley and these people should not be allowed to ignore the supporters and treat us as if we done count.
    To let them get away with the way they are treating the fans is not right. How to make protest that will change anything I don't know, but without feeling part of the club we might as well support Man Utd.

I just could not get my head around why a consortium, with aparently more money than sense would act as they have done. Not owning the ground, not investing in better players, not paying our better players championship wages etc. As far as I can see they have not invested any money of their own,
    The only way it makes any sense to me is if they don't have the money that we think they have and that they are just bluffing it.
    No need to apologise Tigger , we all have different opinions of what should be done next so to speak .

I see a potential from myself of having a rather difficult afternoon if I attended on saturday , it's bound to be a highly charged and emotional atmosphere with reds fans too likely to be at each other's throats .

It's probably for the best if I keep away on a number of levels .