+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who's On Stage At The Fan Zone This Saturday ?

Who's On Stage At The Fan Zone This Saturday ?

Conway's done his stint at the Luton game , Spud may fancy it as we've not heard much from him yet .

I'd suggest in the current climate it maybe an opportunity for 20% stakeholder James Cryne to step up to the mark .

He will probably get the least likely hostile reception and gives him a chance to explain how good is analytical policy really is .

We don't hear too much from James and I'm sure our fans would like to put a name to a face at long last .

Someone needs to break the ice with the club giving us the silent treatment .

Thoughts guys .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 14-10-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Chuck a pint o beer over the eeards.

If 21 word statement is owt to gu by, there'll be nubdy standing up speykin

I won't be there , and in all honesty I don't care , it's just so embarrassing , James Cryne is part of this bewildering consortium , he should face the music as well , will he ? Will he fck , too busy playing behind his FIFA game , man up or leave , worrying thing fo me is these goons being allowed to buy Oakwell the ground , if that happens James Cryne should be ashamed , it's not our club ennymoor nar ( or so it seems ) lost any faith in the club now , I hope it turns around , but I've my doubts , weer on the rooard to knoweer

Roma when a supporter of your pedigree [& I'm not taking the piss here] as reached this position [& no doubt many more like you]
    it's time they took notice always assuming they give a sh1t
    Couldn't help but think of this
    Subject & performers very apt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQiOA7euaYA

How very apt Exile, it's not long since Director of finance Robert Zuk made a comment regarding " we have an older fanbase" many of the Season passes are Concessions " what he didn't say tho , was the older fan / concession has been going a life time , supporting the club no matter what , taking their families , grandchildren , who then also give a lifetimes support, in all the years I've gone from the Joe Richards , Geoff Buckle , Dennis family etc , i've never known so much bitterness as there is today towards any board , yes there may have been some things we didn't like along the way , but this lot have stooped to a new low , and for me it's unforgivable , many I'm sure feel disengaged from the club , something else I've never come across before, show some respect to the fans , and show some ambition , a thank you Daniel wouldn't go amiss either ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    How very apt Exile, it's not long since Director of finance Robert Zuk made a comment regarding " we have an older fanbase" many of the Season passes are Concessions " what he didn't say tho , was the older fan / concession has been going a life time , supporting the club no matter what , taking their families , grandchildren , who then also give a lifetimes support, in all the years I've gone from the Joe Richards , Geoff Buckle , Dennis family etc , i've never known so much bitterness as there is today towards any board , yes there may have been some things we didn't like along the way , but this lot have stooped to a new low , and for me it's unforgivable , many I'm sure feel disengaged from the club , something else I've never come across before, show some respect to the fans , and show some ambition , a thank you Daniel wouldn't go amiss either ,

Well said mi owd