+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyrone mings

Tyrone mings

CONGRATULATIONS TYRONE MINGS! Absolute class act. Played last night as if to the manor born,looked calm, behaved impeccably regarding the racist chanting. Hopefully, it is only the first of a hundred caps, he will surely become the successor of Bobby Moore, he is the best centre half this club as had since GOD himself!

You beat me to this post by seconds, Mondaze! Feeling really proud of him and even prouder that he's one of ours! Well done Tyrone.

PS. Mr Sterling. Congratulations on your England brace but why don't you do that when I captain you for my Warriors? What has Gareth Southgate got that I haven't? Huh!

Showed his class on and off the pitch. That 25 mill is looking a bit of a bargain now Playing along Harry McGuire who cost 80 mill...well done Tyrone.

He's pure dead brilliant and he's ours, a class class act.

Not better than Laursen imo

Maybe, maybe not - he's at least his equal and due to the higher standards of athleticism in the PL these days & pace of the game he edges it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Not better than Laursen imo
    Nostalgia ain't what it used to be

Like a cross between a Defibrillator & the Hoover – bravely attempting to rescue a thread that expired weeks ago & was just collecting dust.

A rational motive for this thread was exhumed ?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address

Well you replied so that's a bit of a contradiction. Or in your case constipation.

I like Mings and as an athlete he's head and shoulders above Laursen. However Laursen was the king of set pieces and above Mings in that area. Also a goal we recently conceded was Mings fault and lost his man. Laursen would have got his head on that like he always did.
    6 of one half dozen if the other I guess but it's good we can have this debate and put some of our players up with some of the villa greats.

Bongo an intoxicated primate could message more enlightening sentiments & far greater perception

Who cares Freer. Post on the topic or shut the f up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)