+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Silence

Everybody should know by now these prats are going to run the club by their spreadsheet come no matter what take it or lumpit. No need for any information or statements only when it suits them and then it's only in their interest and a load of boll👎x

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    **** them! It's OUR club and we'll get off our backsides and support em whatever!
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS!
    I am even more concerned that when such a long standing supporter such as yourself linz has to resort to using four asterisks in a row it's time the board took heed
    PS you need to get your sticky caps lock sorted

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    **** them! It's OUR club and we'll get off our backsides and support em whatever!
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS!
    A carnt be arsed gooin tomorra Linz.

It's hard forra Yorkshireman to ev already bought a ticket (ST) and to waste money but the owners can be happy that they ev mi brass and I will be part of the pretend attendance figure so everythings OK forrem.

Sad carry on, but these owners ev killed many long standing fans enthusiasm. Good luck to the young lads who ev been thrown in to fight an unequal battle by these owners. It's not your fault. The 21 Words were the last straw fo me.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-10-2019 at 05:15 PM.

I understand the word "Stendel" does not appear once in tomorra'z Swansea Official Match Programme. His contribution to last year's promotion is not worth a mention.

Disgraceful.

Given it a lot of thought why I'm where I am with the club right now .

I totally believe it's simply a collection of things and the way Daniel Stendel left the club was probably the act that finally broke the camels back .

Sick to the teeth of this one step forward two steps back model , I understand the club has to be self sufficient but that does not mean I have to like every decent player we have getting sold at the first hint of an offer .

If this is the way we have to operate then I'm afraid I've had enough of it , selling one player per window or even two would be easier to accept but the process of watching a brand new group of players struggling to get up to speed every two years is simply draining the life out of me .

It's like taking two years to build one of those match stick models only for someone to knock the thing to the floor and having to start again , eventually you think feck it and find another hobby .

Even if we produce some decent talent it's not as if we progress on the field because they will be sold irrespective of whether we are challenging for promotion 2017 and 2019 for instance , money comes before success on the field .

When the model then impacts on decent HC's leaving the club who at least had a huge connection with the fans then there's little wonder I'm totally fecked off with it all .

For me to return things will have to change , I could easily end up coming back if we are in league two and something changes that reconnects me with the club again .

The way football is today has probably had the biggest impact on why we are run the way we are and owned by people with no connection to the town but I still maintain we are also make life considerably harder for ourselves than we need to do .

John Dennis would probably have sold Pinnock and Lindsay but he'd have supported Daniel Stendel by using the money to bring in experienced players , he'd have kissed his @ss to keep him onside .

The owners just don't get it and neither do I anymore .

Gudden SB , it's not about the players /temp maybe new HC , it's about this boards arrogance , we will do what we want attitude , you've have picked the wrong fans to upset , if that's your goal ? I hope it stays fine for you . In the meantime good luck to the lads on the pitch , if it works ? The suits will think , wiv done well ? Gerrin results after we sacked Daniel , think again Tarn/ Yorkshire people don't suffer fools , Stick your renewal SP up your @@@@ , see how many renew , EXIT NOW , your an embarrassment .

Goes back to what Jules sed in Pooast 1.

They can ignore Old Gits deserting the club if they want cos they think smart, savvy yung 'uns will buy into the "match day experience" stuff and replace them. But Dads tek kids and Grandads tek grandkids to start them off as BFC fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I understand the word "Stendel" does not appear once in tomorra'z Swansea Official Match Programme. His contribution to last year's promotion is not worth a mention.

Disgraceful.
    Another low , if you don't like or never experienced employees challenging you then clearly football isn't for you Conway and co .

Just watching the build up to Cardiff v Wednesday and one of the pundits Keith Andrews commented on Stendels dismissal as a 'bizarre decision'. He also emphasized how desperate our young players are in need of help from more experienced players. He also went on to say that it's difficult with our budget and the analytical approach the club has taken. He went on to say that although Brentford have adopted a similar policy they are 'miles ahead' of us in terms of tactical nous and having the ability of seeing games out.

I agree with every word.

Mi chins ont flooer as a fan. What a total shambles this football club is becoming. The 21 word statement shows arrogance, disrespect and that this board have no class or humility. A can't gerrit art o mi eeard. A dunt blame fans for losing interest and lacking motivation and enthusiasm. This int Barnsley FC, its bleeding miles away and there's absolutely nothing to suggest that it'll change anytime soon.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I am going to drive there for the first time in months and I can have a little walk into the town centre and see how things have changed. I've missed this part of my matchday experience. I just hope the rest of the afternoon is atvleast bearable because I've had a crap week and need a lift. That is what we want from football, a bit of escapism and entertainment not more bloody misery and stress.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast