+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Silence

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Just watching the build up to Cardiff v Wednesday and one of the pundits Keith Andrews commented on Stendels dismissal as a 'bizarre decision'. He also emphasized how desperate our young players are in need of help from more experienced players. He also went on to say that it's difficult with our budget and the analytical approach the club has taken. He went on to say that although Brentford have adopted a similar policy they are 'miles ahead' of us in terms of tactical nous and having the ability of seeing games out.

I agree with every word.

Mi chins ont flooer as a fan. What a total shambles this football club is becoming. The 21 word statement shows arrogance, disrespect and that this board have no class or humility. A can't gerrit art o mi eeard. A dunt blame fans for losing interest and lacking motivation and enthusiasm. This int Barnsley FC, its bleeding miles away and there's absolutely nothing to suggest that it'll change anytime soon.
    There are some of our fans although not on here thankfully who I actually don't want to share the same stadium with .

Whilst I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion and rightly so that doesn't mean I personally have to breath the same air as some of em .

I can guarantee that if by some bounce we win tomorrow many will lose their current frustration because that's the nature of many people today .

One single championship win will put the events since we were promoted and even last week in to the back catalogue that is BFC and history .

The events since the summer and last week should never be allowed to rest until the ownership change direction or sell up .

Agree with everything here Animal. Some of the fans will have the tongue out for any owners, any CEO and any position in the 92.
    One wonders who they would graduate to when the celebrity of being the celebrated “Feted” Fans of a non league team occurs?

However.......

“There are some of our fans although not on here thankfully who I actually don't want to share the same stadium with”

I have to really take you to task mate.......

Were you REALLY gonna sit with the scum at the McaplineSmiths?

Surely not?

I’m going tomorrow, and Town game...... and I’m keeping going.....
    It’s not these young lads fault......
    if they win tomorrow..
    It’s DESPITE OF THE OWNERS
    NOT BECAUSE.
    I can’t walk away from lads such as Mowatt, McGeehan. Cavare, and Browny.
    They delivered last season. I can’t turn my back on these lads.

But it doesn’t mean I won’t be hating the Owners.

They will water down my allegiance to these lads. Eventually. But I can’t do that now

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Agree with everything here Animal. Some of the fans will have the tongue out for any owners, any CEO and any position in the 92.
    One wonders who they would graduate to when the celebrity of being the celebrated “Feted” Fans of a non league team occurs?

However.......

“There are some of our fans although not on here thankfully who I actually don't want to share the same stadium with”

I have to really take you to task mate.......

Were you REALLY gonna sit with the scum at the McaplineSmiths?

Surely not?
    They aren't scum Jules , they are good solid lads who support a different football team to me because they come from Huddersfield and the surrounding area .

At least the ones I work with , I can only go on what I experience .

I’m going tomorrow, and Town game...... and I’m keeping going.....
    It’s not these young lads fault......
    if they win tomorrow..
    It’s DESPITE OF THE OWNERS
    NOT BECAUSE.
    I can’t walk away from lads such as Mowatt, McGeehan. Cavare, and Browny.
    They delivered last season. I can’t turn my back on these lads.

But it doesn’t mean I won’t be hating the Owners.
    When the club becomes something like it once was irrespective of results ill happily walk through those turnstiles again .

Supporting the players, doesnt have to mean supporting the owners.

Your choice, but I want EVERY voice available next Saturday

Supporting the players, doesnt have to mean supporting the owners.

Your choice, but I want EVERY voice available next Saturday
    I would quite happily have turned up today and walkout as a large collective on 21 minutes to make my feelings known .

In the absence of any collective action against the owners then the only credible thing for me personally is to not attend games .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I would quite happily have turned up today and walkout as a large collective on 21 minutes to make my feelings known .

In the absence of any collective action against the owners then the only credible thing for me personally is to not attend games .
    And me.

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I am going to drive there for the first time in months and I can have a little walk into the town centre and see how things have changed. I've missed this part of my matchday experience. I just hope the rest of the afternoon is atvleast bearable because I've had a crap week and need a lift. That is what we want from football, a bit of escapism and entertainment not more bloody misery and stress.
    Today I enjoyed it. Hope you did too. First time for weeks I’ve seen a glimmer of hope

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast