+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Mods of this wonderful board.

O/T The Mods of this wonderful board.

Just back fae my holiday and as usual have been totally humiliated by the team i have supported all my life with their abject performance v Alloa on the 4th of October.The only good news i heard whilst abroad was that my country,your country will no longer accept being run by a government that we never elected or to be fair never elect and its only a matter of time before my(and your) ancient nation of Scotland will be forever free of the shackles of Westminster,Boris and Rees Mogg
    Can i ask if there will be a removal of the political bar during the Independence campaign next year or will i have to go elsewhere to join the likes of Chips,Sid,B Laws,Tek and the many others who post on here no more?.

I'm sure last time we had one thread for all that and that seems seasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm sure last time we had one thread for all that and that seems seasonable to me.
    Bring it on! With Cap in Hand playing in the background!

Crack on, but with the following stipulations:

* it keeps to one thread and doesn't spill out to other United topics
    * no abuse, any abuse its getting pulled and class as a banned topic again
    * discuss and debate like adults no childish bickering
    * no racism of any kind this includes slagging off the English

That is fair enough boys and i am more than happy for this thread to be locked or removed now that i have your answer.It goes without saying that no thread should be started until the green light is given for Indy Ref 2.Even if the Tories refuse to grant a section 30 you have my word that i will NOT bring it up on this board.Thig Ar Latha,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Crack on, but with the following stipulations:

* it keeps to one thread and doesn't spill out to other United topics
    * no abuse, any abuse its getting pulled and class as a banned topic again
    * discuss and debate like adults no childish bickering
    * no racism of any kind this includes slagging off the English

How about a Sub-Forum J so it doesn't interfere wi the fitba?

(I don't post much here these days, but have had a wee chuckle at the recent handbags, which was
    as nothing at all compared to what used to go on here in the EastStandElite Days!)

I enjoyed my political jousts the last time

We live in interesting times

Thig ar latha!

I do realise that with this type of thread the mods need to more vigilant and it can be a pain for them however it may bring back posters from the past as the post above proves which would be good thing.

I rarely post now.

Proud Arab, Hard Yesser.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    How about a Sub-Forum J so it doesn't interfere wi the fitba?

(I don't post much here these days, but have had a wee chuckle at the recent handbags, which was
    as nothing at all compared to what used to go on here in the EastStandElite Days!)

I enjoyed my political jousts the last time

We live in interesting times

Thig ar latha!
    great idea but hands up ive absolutely nae idea how to do it mate, since the format cheenge alot of options we had have disappeared. I'll email Gary at footy mad see what he says eh
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 16-10-2019 at 02:31 PM.

ok, i've sent Gary an email and posted in the mod forum with the request for an 'off topic' sub forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)