+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team v Belper

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    Nothing less than the strongest available side will do as far as I’m concerned. Belper will be playing as if their lives depend on it and we cannot risk a defeat which would be of historic, and cataclysmic, proportions.
    Totally agree. #youpies

I don’t care about the cup this year but momentum is important so I wouldn’t make too many changes.
    I would rest Turner and Dennis as I think they’re our most influential players.
    I’m assuming as it’s a cup game it’s back up to a full subs bench?

The FA Cup is arguably the most important club competition in the world, and it's certainly the oldest. We can't start behaving like Man United and treating the competition with a lack of respect.

IMO, if we play a team of stands players, especially the likes of Tootle and Fitzsimons, we will be beaten. Keep the same team as last time, as far a possible. Only those carrying injures should be rested.

If we win today do we get to play with the "Big Boys" next? Whoohoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    If we win today do we get to play with the "Big Boys" next? Whoohoo.
    Yes, and if we are last out of the draw bag we get a bye so we are even closer to playing with the big big boys!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123