+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Brexit Party

The Brexit Party

I see recently in the European Parliament they abstained on a vote to request Iran to release a British National. But participated in and voted against a resolution to counter other countries' (namely Russia) election meddling and disinformation...

I know many on here voted for the Brexit Party and are likely to again. Are you happy with these two particular voting positions they have taken?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I see recently in the European Parliament they abstained on a vote to request Iran to release a British National. But participated in and voted against a resolution to counter other countries' (namely Russia) election meddling and disinformation...

I know many on here voted for the Brexit Party and are likely to again. Are you happy with these two particular voting positions they have taken?
    Time to conveniently turn a blind eye to this 123.. brexiteers turning a blind to this as easy as 123. lol

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Time to conveniently turn a blind eye to this 123.. brexiteers turning a blind to this as easy as 123. lol
    Clearly. Head buried in sand for most of them!

Seriously guys, you really going to ignore this post and let it fall down the page because you don’t want to give your thoughts on this?
    A bit disgraceful don’t you think, i thought you guys were better than that.

Were I over there...I certainly would not vote for Mr Farage's party....
    When I lived over there I use to vote conservative, mainly because the local guy took the best stand for the island I lived on.....
    Politics has changed a lot across the globe....and it is a lot like living back in the 1930's...very introspective views. Lots of bad feeling brewing across the globe...Nationalism on the rise.....across the globe.....and not helped by a lack of good moral people to help guide. Very selfish.......strangely more disconnected global view.
    Like a global regression taking hold of humanity.....Is the monster raving loony party still fielding candidates?
    He use to make me laugh....

I haven’t ever voted for the Brexit Party and I don’t see me ever voting for it because it won’t be required shortly.

I also won’t split the Tory vote on my patch and everyone in my close family is of the same mind......voting Brexit will let the Dim Lemmings,Wee Krankie,The Tree Hugger,Plaid Crumble and that Marxist Labour rabble in.

So no.......ardent “Leaver” though I may be I’m not voting for Farage.

Just because someone voted for Brexit does not mean they voted for the Brexit Party. I’m not sure many on here did vote for the BP which is probably why you’ve little response to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Just because someone voted for Brexit does not mean they voted for the Brexit Party. I’m not sure many on here did vote for the BP which is probably why you’ve little response to your question.
    Whether they have voted BP or not, it is a party led by Farage who most on here see as god.

Whether they have voted BP or not, it is a party led by Farage who most on here see as god.
    Farage is no saint,but he's light years ahead of Corbyn,Bercow,Grieve,Letwin etc.etc.BTW,why would anyone with more than 2 brain cells visit a backward,barbaric,medieval cesspit like Iran anyway ??

Farage is very clever in that he can keep making claims about the benefits of leaving the EU, knowing he's unlikely to ever be in government to be held accountable for those claims.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)