+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir Tom Finney this is your life

Sir Tom Finney this is your life

Very special player, thanks for posting Lloyd.

Loved the quote from Shanks, "Tom Finney would have been great in any team, in any match and in any age ... even if he had been wearing an overcoat".

Nice watch, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Very special player, thanks for posting Lloyd.

Loved the quote from Shanks, "Tom Finney would have been great in any team, in any match and in any age ... even if he had been wearing an overcoat".
    HI Woody, are you enjoying your retirement and hows young Woody doing.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    HI Woody, are you enjoying your retirement and hows young Woody doing.
    Thanks for asking Lloyd. Euan is up and down as usual although we seem to have had a few more ups just lately. He just became a US citizen around one month ago so that helped having all his supposed immigration issues put to bed.

Myself, retirement? I'm in Delaware on a job at the moment so there is no big change really! In truth Ive struggled a bit with it but I'm not the first I'm sure. As long as I keep getting the occasional assignment I think I will stay sane!

How about yourself, hope you are in good health. You must be happy with the way your boys are shaping up this season.

Thanks for asking Lloyd. Euan is up and down as usual although we seem to have had a few more ups just lately. He just became a US citizen around one month ago so that helped having all his supposed immigration issues put to bed.

Myself, retirement? I'm in Delaware on a job at the moment so there is no big change really! In truth Ive struggled a bit with it but I'm not the first I'm sure. As long as I keep getting the occasional assignment I think I will stay sane!

How about yourself, hope you are in good health. You must be happy with the way your boys are shaping up this season.
    Glad Euan doing well ,my mate in the Brummie asks me from time to time how Texas Baggie is doing I should of recorded him joining in with the chants and songs.
    I'm doing ok,thanks, filling in time is the hardest with retirement if you haven't got your mobility .Miss work because i enjoyed it. I was lucky to have a job i enjoyed, lot of mates and brother spent 40 years in a factory. Same place day after day would hell to me.
    Baggies back playing football, life's good.

We'll make it won't we mate!

Euans favorite piece of film off his camera is Dawson heading in the winner [?] from the game he went to. He just can't get enough of the atmosphere.

On another subject is there any news of Stroller?

We'll make it won't we mate!

Euans favorite piece of film off his camera is Dawson heading in the winner [?] from the game he went to. He just can't get enough of the atmosphere.

On another subject is there any news of Stroller?
    Hi, haven't heard any thing from Stroller,Baggie from Stafford or WBA 53

He played in an England side that included, Mathews, Billy Wright, Duncan Edwards, Nat Lofthouse, etc. Still shyte and won bugger all weren't we? In all our history one final and one trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi, haven't heard any thing from Stroller,Baggie from Stafford or WBA 53
    Has anybody heard from any of these posters?
    Have often wondered........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)