+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Club Aren't Looking For Anyone Else

The Club Aren't Looking For Anyone Else

To replace Daniel Stendel for the foreseeable according to Goldthorpe Red on bbs , generally pretty good with his news from within the club .

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/we-...anyone.284375/

Why should they it'll cost them money

I don't think they have even interviewed anyone. Plus things getting nasty between club and Stendel, with club playing dirty according to BBS

I understand Tonge, and Stern are still at the club, along with Devaney and Hassell.

There must be a reason why all four ev been overlooked at this Murray bloke been appointed above them.

Summats not reyt darn theear.

They are going to wait to be sacked. If they leave with Stendel, they’ll get no Compo

I wonder if Tongue, Stern, Devaney and Hassell are calling Murray a "Scab" for taking the job? I see no way for this situation to get any better without the club gatting rid of the entire backroom staff or walking away themselves?
    We virtually all said it when the selling started that they were here to make money at the expense of everything else and this Murray appointment proves we were right, they will be HAPPY when we go down as that was their plan all along, the players will be made to honour their contracts so they can bring us back up next season, then KERCHINNNNNG! Players with a promotion behind them have their values upped then the club will sell them off to be replaced by cheaper kids = PROFIT.

All that aside Perky , I'm almost sure non of us would wish Murray to fail , it's not really his fault , he's a job on though now , I can't see him turning it around at anytime , good luck to him , part of me hopes we get a reyt tatetying next few games , it's not against Murray or the Players , it's towards the Arrogant Board , and yes that includes you James Cryne , FOOLS , and this bitterness from many fans won't go away until some reasoning, respect , and progress ,accountability have been shown , where is your ambition ? your a disgrace to our Club/Town right now , WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    All that aside Perky , I'm almost sure non of us would wish Murray to fail , it's not really his fault , he's a job on though now , I can't see him turning it around at anytime , good luck to him , part of me hopes we get a reyt tatetying next few games , it's not against Murray or the Players , it's towards the Arrogant Board , and yes that includes you James Cryne , FOOLS , and this bitterness from many fans won't go away until some reasoning, respect , and progress ,accountability have been shown , where is your ambition ? your a disgrace to our Club/Town right now , WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ?
    I've got a real problem with the club right now and I don't envisage coming around anytime soon .

Murray could get a bounce the next few games and win a few but I know it won't change the way I feel .

This goes much deeper than results on the field , I dislike the club intensely right now .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    To replace Daniel Stendel for the foreseeable according to Goldthorpe Red on bbs , generally pretty good with his news from within the club .

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/we-...anyone.284375/
    Opposite to what I heard then

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I understand Tonge, and Stern are still at the club, along with Devaney and Hassell.

There must be a reason why all four ev been overlooked at this Murray bloke been appointed above them.

Summats not reyt darn theear.

He’s got the most experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast