+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Club Aren't Looking For Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    He’s got the most experience
    Thought they didn't rate experience that much !!!

I’ve told the missus I’ll take her to Meadowhall on Saturday and now it’s driving her crazy thinking what I feel so guilty about.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I've got a real problem with the club right now and I don't envisage coming around anytime soon .

Murray could get a bounce the next few games and win a few but I know it won't change the way I feel .

This goes much deeper than results on the field , I dislike the club intensely right now .
    That's exactly where I am at the moment, I can't get up for game day at all, there's no enthusiasm in this not one bit. Watched that interview with players they look miserable, and they ought to be. I know I am.

I don't wish him to fail Roma but the clear facts are he will and there will be no bounce because the next two games are Swansea at Home and WBA Away! I fully expect them to not only win but give us a proper lesson in both games no matter who he puts out because confidence is already low after Preston stuck 5 past us and DS a Manager they respected left!
    After those 2 games there will be no picking them up and he will eventually pack it in or be removed for the next SAP who just says yes to take over! Lets be honest mate Pep couldn't get a result out of this lot the way things have gone recently and coupled with all of that, the fans singing songs about DS and get the board out will finish their morale and any hopes he had off!

Sad times , a carnt disagree with any of that , just a shame BFC as a club are being dragged through all this negativness , when them at the top don't appear to give a fooak , they've brought all this mayhem upon thereselves , staying silent doesn't help , or maybe they think it does ? Time will tell ,,

I think they are waiting to see what transpires tomorrow mate? I don’t think it will be pleasant in Oakwell tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12